We are reading the following today…
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 29 – OPEC announcement means what for Oil and what for markets?
The Peso has been Trumped so far and while the move lower (higher in nominal terms) is not over we are getting near a climax topping pattern which combined with fundamentals have us wanting to OWN the MXN into elections. This view is not consensus in any way.
For effectively 5 years Japans 10year benchmark has traded below the 200dma taking with it yields around the world. Japanese institutional investors are one of the biggest groups of investors who influence the flow of large insurance, pension, endowment and municipal allocations.
The attached chart shows the yield on the US 10yr outright over the last 20 years while also putting the relative “steepness” of the US Treasury curve in perspective.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 27 – On the call today we discuss the BOJ impact for markets overall and how despite Dollar
Tim and the Fast Money traders share their final trades of the night including Twitter, Starbucks, and more.
The Fast Money traders shared their first moves for the market open on July 22
Brian Kelly was a buyer of the […]
Emerging Market equities continue to rally outright and relative to the SPX with key technical levels being hit to tell us the rally is going higher. The argument is not a technical one but rather that is some support for the reversal. Reversing the direction of the $EEM vs the $SPY is still in the […]
- WATCH: Boity’s gym game is bossSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-22
- Zonke gives fans a glimpse of her R2.1 million car collectionSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-22
- Huang Xingguo under graft investigationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-22
- PLA helicopter crashes during night trainingSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-22
- 12 feared dead in central China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-22
- Chinese surgeons use 3D printer in pediatric heart surgerySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-21
- Beer giant AB InBev trims the fat at SABMillerSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-21
- Angry Kuga owners get bad news as PR disaster escalates for carmakerSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-21
- Guptas to sue Gordhan for ‘plotting’ to ruin themSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-21
- Egypt snatch late winner to eliminate UgandaSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-21
- Trump to preside over a ‘fiscal bloodbath’ instead of Reagan ‘reincarnation’: StockmanSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-21
- Gyan steers Ghana into Africa Cup of Nations quarter-finalsSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-21
- Web users select China’s ‘Good Samaritans’Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-21
- Chinese gov’t to cut more red-tapeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-21
- Beijing’s neighbor bans straw burning for cleaner airSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-21
- WATCH: Boity’s gym game is boss