The attached chart shows the yield on the US 10yr outright over the last 20 years while also putting the relative “steepness” of the US Treasury curve in perspective.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 27 – On the call today we discuss the BOJ impact for markets overall and how despite Dollar
Tim and the Fast Money traders share their final trades of the night including Twitter, Starbucks, and more.
The Fast Money traders shared their first moves for the market open on July 22
Brian Kelly was a buyer of the […]
Emerging Market equities continue to rally outright and relative to the SPX with key technical levels being hit to tell us the rally is going higher. The argument is not a technical one but rather that is some support for the reversal. Reversing the direction of the $EEM vs the $SPY is still in the […]
Despite a rally back in the USD and the sudden recalibrated growth outlook for the world from Brexit, Commodities are picking up steam.
The Brazilian Real has rallied almost 10% in June despite Brexit and without any major turn in the macro in Brazil.
There is a lot of analysis being spent on how the US (SPX) has decoupled from the rest of the world’s problems and this deviation is either based on better fundamentals or this is a phenomenon that will eventually give way to buckling developed market equities in Europe, Japan, Nasdaq etc.
Our investors get insight into today’s an SCI rebalance that takes place at 5 PM.
- Retired Boeing 737 converted into themed restaurantSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Empty nester couple found dead at home in NanjingSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- China’s ‘super shoppers’ rock the walletSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Shanghai denies plan of removing ‘English’ from street signsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Another fugitive abroad repatriated through ‘Fox Hunt’Source: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Hong Kong reports 1st Zika caseSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Plan aims to see healthy China by 2030Source: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Heavy-lift rocket sets off to Hainan for debutSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- 4 arrested in scam that led to deathSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Soldiers’ live use of smartphones reviewedSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Kaizer Chiefs knocked out of MTN8 after 1-0 loss to Cape Town CitySource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-26
- Traders debate how to play a possible September rate hikeSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- Stocks to bark home about: MA, SLV, DG & AVPSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- Amazon’s next trillion?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- Levels to watch in the S&PSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- Retired Boeing 737 converted into themed restaurant