Over the weekend China’s leading smart phone manufacture, Hisense announced it will be expanding its offerings of smartphones and TVs into South Africa.
Published on Sep 16, 2015
Here’s what’s important about Apple’s latest system upgrade
Overnight China announced it will be issuing a second round of 4G licenses nationwide. The move comes on China’s push to develop its 4G coverage while fostering more competition.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call Preview July 10 – as we settlement into mid-day in the U.S. investors have come to realize two; the events in Portugal Espirito Santo are largely one off and largely the result of an institution with significant cross holdings but the positioning is what this is about.
China mobile (CHL, quote) rallied the most in three months last night in Hong Kong on the back of an upgrade from Daiwa but is also getting pulled higher by better than expected earnings from China Telecom.
Brazil suddenly has the eyes of global investors, let alone EM investors.
Front page of the WSJ tells us that a deal between Comcast (CMCSA, quote) and Apple (AAPL, quote) may be near where Apple gets TV like quality streaming of the “final mile” from Comcast into the living room to an Apple set top box.
While I’m not surprised to see the weekend press dominated by the impact of sanctions on Russian macro, I have been pretty clear in saying the Russian economy was headed for flat to slightly higher (+0.5%) GDP growth in 2014 unless the world economy demanded much greater from the commodity space.
- China renews yellow alert for heat waveSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-25
- Plan for huge lunar rocket unveiledSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-25
- China’s newest rocket facility prepares for launchSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-25
- Relief effort begins as tornado death toll rises to 98Source: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-25
- ‘There was so much blood’: Tearful Oscar opens up about night Reeva diedSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-06-25
- Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-06-24
- Another crazy night?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-06-24
- Should retail investors buy now?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-06-24
- Who was buying today?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-06-24
- 6 Trades in a post-Brexit worldSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-06-24
- Britain breaks away, now what?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-06-24
- Caster Semenya blows away the field in DurbanSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-06-24
- Union angry after Eskom executives give themselves R6 million bonusSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-06-24
- ‘Racist’ restaurant tells DA’s Van Damme it’s fully booked – but gives white friend tableSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-06-24
- For me Molemo (Jub Jub) doesn’t exist, says Kelly KhumaloSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-06-24
- China renews yellow alert for heat wave