Using a chart provided by UBS and taken from data from EFPR who compiles an amazing amount of information on fund flows within the investment community and particularly insightful on EM, we want to assess where the opportunities for rotation, beating the index, and where we think investors are offsides.
Rates higher as we wait for Fed minutes. Clearly the short end of the US curve is more fearful of the Fed than the long end.
GLEN, X: Resource names may be building another round of momentum to take out recent highs after a sharp pullback took 25% off the run in names like US Steel.
RUSSELL (IWM): The Russell staged a big move off the lows at 960 and has been consolidating for a few weeks above the important 1075 level ( $108 in the $IWM).
Investors need to look closely at the chart of the commodity index (CRB) for a fresh break of the 200dma to the upside that if sustained will be the first time the index has traded above this key technical level since August 2014 or just after the rout in oil began to gain steam.
The London Breakout Strategy or LBS is a simple but effective strategy for both beginners and seasoned traders. This Strategy only requires a couple of trendlines and no fancy or complicated indicators are required to work this strategy.
Emerging markets have now carved back 10.5% from the SPX in the last 2.5 months and has on a relative spread basis moved back to mid-August levels versus the SPX.
Do you come from a land down under? Oh yeah yeah… The tune is catchy and Australia has given us some great pop and rock bands over the years ( Men at Work, INXS, AC/DC to name a few) but also hold signals to the trading world of stocks linked to the fortunes of the […]
- 82 Ekurhuleni pupils treated for possible food poisoningSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-07-29
- More conservative outfits for showgirls at CJ 2016Source: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-29
- Drunk driving blamed for Taiwan bus accidentSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-29
- China’s largest private museum’s curator goes missingSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-29
- Harbin school shut over food scareSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-29
- Mainland police transfer robbery-murder suspect to HKSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-29
- Beijing doles out cash rewards for exiting chemical plantsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-29
- Journalist saves injured man from deathSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-29
- China becomes brightest Nature Index 2016 Rising StarSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-29
- Amazon or Alphabet? Traders debate which is the better buySource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-28
- Amazon CFO: Prime Day set record for Amazon devicesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-28
- Oracle buys NetSuite in $9.3B dealSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-28
- Wynn: I’m a frustrated white manSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-28
- 82 Ekurhuleni pupils treated for possible food poisoning