The Peso has been Trumped so far and while the move lower (higher in nominal terms) is not over we are getting near a climax topping pattern which combined with fundamentals have us wanting to OWN the MXN into elections. This view is not consensus in any way.
For effectively 5 years Japans 10year benchmark has traded below the 200dma taking with it yields around the world. Japanese institutional investors are one of the biggest groups of investors who influence the flow of large insurance, pension, endowment and municipal allocations.
Tim and the Fast Money traders share their final trades of the night including Twitter, Starbucks, and more.
The Fast Money traders shared their first moves for the market open on July 22
Brian Kelly was a buyer of the […]
Despite a rally back in the USD and the sudden recalibrated growth outlook for the world from Brexit, Commodities are picking up steam.
On the call we give you first round thoughts after a wild night of polling and trading.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 3 – Weaker payrolls mean many things and we begin to discuss the broader implications for the market fallout after the US labor market looks suddenly feeble.
Using a chart provided by UBS and taken from data from EFPR who compiles an amazing amount of information on fund flows within the investment community and particularly insightful on EM, we want to assess where the opportunities for rotation, beating the index, and where we think investors are offsides.
GLEN, X: Resource names may be building another round of momentum to take out recent highs after a sharp pullback took 25% off the run in names like US Steel.
- Legendary pancake maker has to close storeSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-27
- Removing the stigma of HIV/AIDSSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-27
- 12 die in collision in Inner MongoliaSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-27
- Hope blossoms for endangered turtlesSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-27
- Leader of strike trio says he was used as ‘a tool’Source: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-27
- Apples may have originated in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-27
- Military instructors expressions of love trigger ontroversySource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-27
- China launches emergency measures for Typhoon MegiSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-27
- Young maternity nannys popular for new mothersSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-27
- China committed to protection of endangered speciesSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-27
- Traders prep their portfolios ahead of first presidential debateSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-09-26
- Facebook’s metric mistake: Impact on ad dollarsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-09-26
- Amazon primed to soar?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-09-26
- Gartman on oil’s next moveSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-09-26
- OPEC kicks off 3-day meetingSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-09-26
- Legendary pancake maker has to close store