As the SPX rallies to a fresh record today on better macro globally and a continuation of a cyclically rally that is encouraging higher rates, technicals are saying be cautious with the extreme level of optimism.
The Peso has been Trumped so far and while the move lower (higher in nominal terms) is not over we are getting near a climax topping pattern which combined with fundamentals have us wanting to OWN the MXN into elections. This view is not consensus in any way.
For effectively 5 years Japans 10year benchmark has traded below the 200dma taking with it yields around the world. Japanese institutional investors are one of the biggest groups of investors who influence the flow of large insurance, pension, endowment and municipal allocations.
Tim and the Fast Money traders share their final trades of the night including Twitter, Starbucks, and more.
The Fast Money traders shared their first moves for the market open on July 22
Brian Kelly was a buyer of the […]
Despite a rally back in the USD and the sudden recalibrated growth outlook for the world from Brexit, Commodities are picking up steam.
On the call we give you first round thoughts after a wild night of polling and trading.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 3 – Weaker payrolls mean many things and we begin to discuss the broader implications for the market fallout after the US labor market looks suddenly feeble.
Using a chart provided by UBS and taken from data from EFPR who compiles an amazing amount of information on fund flows within the investment community and particularly insightful on EM, we want to assess where the opportunities for rotation, beating the index, and where we think investors are offsides.
- Chinese power plant becomes world’s largest fossil fuel power plantSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-28
- China removes age deadline for primary school entranceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-28
- Officials in Lijiang suspended over Weibo postsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-28
- Watchers from home, abroad flock to spot new bird speciesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-28
- Court corrects dozens of wrongful convictionsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-28
- Incentives for second child consideredSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-28
- Number of SATs held outside US to be cutSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-28
- Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region to build one-hour commuting circleSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-27
- Xi urges urban planning, preparation for the Winter OlympicsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-27
- Trading health care as industry CEOs meet with TrumpSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- CPC punishes officials for poor leadershipSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-27
- Final Trade: MOS, FL & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Bitcoin bug calls out Peter Schiff’s gold infatuationSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Today’s Bitcoin could be ‘tomorrow’s Beanie Babies’: SchiffSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Are stocks cheap?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Chinese power plant becomes world’s largest fossil fuel power plant