Brazil is a small part of the index in Emerging Markets relative to China or other Asian giants like India (EPI, quote) or Korea (EWY, quote) but it’s clear Brazil is giving investors a reason to envisage change across the asset class.
Emerging Money Audio Call March 12 – On the call today we discuss a pullback in volatility as the Dollar runs out of gas but the question is for how long?
As Emerging Markets push near one year highs, we wanted to refresh our core views on markets, outlook and risks.
As we see the US emerge from the winter hibernation (Retail Sales, Industrial Production, Jobless Claims), we are also seeing signs of Emerging Markets recovery on Macro.
The recent Emerging Market rally is built off a combination of fundamental and technical factors.
New Korea ETF by Horizons: Today my friends at Horizons ETFs Management launched the Korea Kospi 200 ETF (HKOR) which is the first ETF in the USA to give investor’s exposure to the Kospi 200 Index which is arguably the most diversified way to trade Korea.
Those EM “have’s” with exposure to either falling commodities, current account issues, political turmoil, or all of the above, are taking down all EM countries, even those who do not have (“have not”) the same exposure to such factors.
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three gamesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Battle between China’s Go champion and computer beginsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Antarctic capacity will be boostedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- New rules cause hassles for fliersSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- China stresses law enforcement on solid waste managementSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Submersible Jiaolong to carry journalist into Mariana TrenchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- New technology allows shoppers to pay with their facesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three games