Brazil is a small part of the index in Emerging Markets relative to China or other Asian giants like India (EPI, quote) or Korea (EWY, quote) but it’s clear Brazil is giving investors a reason to envisage change across the asset class.
Emerging Money Audio Call March 12 – On the call today we discuss a pullback in volatility as the Dollar runs out of gas but the question is for how long?
As Emerging Markets push near one year highs, we wanted to refresh our core views on markets, outlook and risks.
As we see the US emerge from the winter hibernation (Retail Sales, Industrial Production, Jobless Claims), we are also seeing signs of Emerging Markets recovery on Macro.
The recent Emerging Market rally is built off a combination of fundamental and technical factors.
New Korea ETF by Horizons: Today my friends at Horizons ETFs Management launched the Korea Kospi 200 ETF (HKOR) which is the first ETF in the USA to give investor’s exposure to the Kospi 200 Index which is arguably the most diversified way to trade Korea.
Those EM “have’s” with exposure to either falling commodities, current account issues, political turmoil, or all of the above, are taking down all EM countries, even those who do not have (“have not”) the same exposure to such factors.
- Fear rules Joburg but Cape is murder capitalSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-06-29
- New rules adopted on Party officials’ duty of careSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-29
- Beijing offers residency for skilled tech workersSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-29
- Women lie on stones for disease ‘cure’Source: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-29
- Report identifies LGBT preferences in BeijingSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-29
- App providers ordered to fulfill ‘6 obligations’Source: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-29
- Chinese women snap up millions of bikinis every yearSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-29
- Rain continues across southern ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-29
- Over 4 mln left-behind children never meet parents for a whole yearSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-29
- Survey finds 77 percent of Chinese families are happySource: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-29
- Overseas buyers swoop for China’s armored vehiclesSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-29
- At least 10 killed, many wounded in suicide attack at Istanbul airportSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-06-28
- Final Trade: GILD, OLED, PYPL & NKESource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-06-28
- Cameron: Britain won’t turn its back on EuropeSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-06-28
- Nike CEO: Our growth is fueled by innovationSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-06-28
- Fear rules Joburg but Cape is murder capital