As we head into the weekend the price of crude oil is basically unchanged hovering just above the near term support of 50.58 (7/715).
On the call toady we discuss the pullback in rates overnight and the relief for equity markets…
Emerging Market currencies are ripping today with the pullback in the USD; We offer up those most compelling currency trades…
Oil trades higher with the weaker Dollar. What are the related trades and where is the near term […]
Please see that attached article on US policy on Russia including sanctions and the overall attempts to challenge their regional sphere of influence.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 2 – On the call today we look at global markets response to China (FXI, quote) rate cut.(not much!), meanwhile the reaction in Russia (RSX, quote) to the Nemtsov assassination was far from riotous, and we are not surprised by that.
The outrage that a man as public and politically linked at Boris Nemtsov could be killed on the busiest bridge in Moscow is resonating throughout Russia. We haven’t seen an assassination like this in a decade and it says now that even formerly unspoken rules are all out the window.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call for February 19 – On the call today we address the big pullback and oil today on API and DOE data and drop it into our trading context discussed yesterday.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 16 – On the call today we look at a break out in Brazil and talk about follow-through from emerging market currencies which include the Real for the next move and emerging markets.
We wait for a peace deal that may not come but the Market Vectors Russian ETF (RSX, quote) continues to move higher as the Ruble is rallying under higher oil and at least the body language of all sides talking towards a positive end game.
It’s been a great run in potash related stocks and Ag overall. My basic thesis when the Russian broke the cartel in potash was that it was just a matter of time before the entire industry fought back and kept it together.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call – December 23 – On the call we get into the in energy prices and the impact on integrates in which we think there are opportunities to play in this market now despite comments out in Saudi in the last 24 hours.
- Trafficked woman appeals to be left aloneSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-01
- Reception held to celebrate 88th anniversary of PLA’s foundingSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-01
- China promotes 10 officers to generalSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-01
- Senior leader urges perspective in revising discipline codeSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-01
- Minister pledges to keep PLA cleanSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-01
- McDonald’s vs Shake Shack: 4 burger joint tradesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-07-31
- Your first trade for Monday, August 3Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-07-31
- Fast Money Final Trade: XOM, Z, GDX & PFESource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-07-31
- Fast Money Fitbit ‘battle royale’Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-07-31
- Big oil, big problems?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-07-31
- Casually Fast: 4 trades in fast foodSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-07-31
- Still safe to own stocks?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-07-31
- Clinton rips rival Bush on his home turfSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-07-31
- Suspension of Parliament security heads have nothing to do with Juju’s burglarySource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-07-31
- PSL star allegedly robbed by police officerSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-07-31
- Trafficked woman appeals to be left alone