Take a look at Tim’s interview on Russia today and here are some Time’s core points to remember about Russia and Russian stocks.
Discussing global growth problems for Venezuela, Brazil and Russia, with Kathryn Rooney Vera, Bulltick Capital Markets, and Tim Seymour, Triogem Asset Management.
As we head into the weekend the price of crude oil is basically unchanged hovering just above the near term support of 50.58 (7/715).
On the call toady we discuss the pullback in rates overnight and the relief for equity markets…
Emerging Market currencies are ripping today with the pullback in the USD; We offer up those most compelling currency trades…
Oil trades higher with the weaker Dollar. What are the related trades and where is the near term […]
Please see that attached article on US policy on Russia including sanctions and the overall attempts to challenge their regional sphere of influence.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 2 – On the call today we look at global markets response to China (FXI, quote) rate cut.(not much!), meanwhile the reaction in Russia (RSX, quote) to the Nemtsov assassination was far from riotous, and we are not surprised by that.
The outrage that a man as public and politically linked at Boris Nemtsov could be killed on the busiest bridge in Moscow is resonating throughout Russia. We haven’t seen an assassination like this in a decade and it says now that even formerly unspoken rules are all out the window.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call for February 19 – On the call today we address the big pullback and oil today on API and DOE data and drop it into our trading context discussed yesterday.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 16 – On the call today we look at a break out in Brazil and talk about follow-through from emerging market currencies which include the Real for the next move and emerging markets.
We wait for a peace deal that may not come but the Market Vectors Russian ETF (RSX, quote) continues to move higher as the Ruble is rallying under higher oil and at least the body language of all sides talking towards a positive end game.
- Monument to be built on Tianjin blast siteSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-09-05
- Your first look for Tuesday, September 8Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- May the force be with you: 2 Star Wars tradesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- How to buy protectionSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- Fast Money final trade: .SSEC, Fed, Yen & BXSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- Apple can change the TV game: AnalystSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- Top Trades: Chipotle, Domino’s, and DisneySource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- May the Force be with you: 4 Star Wars tradesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- Fed proof your portfolioSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- Correction is déjà vu all over again: TechnicianSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-09-04
- Troop cuts signal path of peaceful developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-09-04
- Malawi ‘Cashgate’ scandal official jailed for 11 yearsSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-09-04
- Historical differences not to affect cross-Strait tiesSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-09-04
- 71 migrants in Austria lorry ‘suffocated in no time at all’: policeSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-09-04
- Monument to be built on Tianjin blast site