Investors need to look closely at the chart of the commodity index (CRB) for a fresh break of the 200dma to the upside that if sustained will be the first time the index has traded above this key technical level since August 2014 or just after the rout in oil began to gain steam.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 27 – On today’s call we address EM equities touching fresh lows against their developed market counterpart (SPX) (SPY, quote) as China and Asia overall weigh down the MSCI EM Index (EEM, quote).
Sept. 28 — Corr Analytics founder Anders Corr discusses U.S. and Russia relations, terrorism and Syria. He speaks on “Bloomberg Surveillance.”
Take a look at Tim’s interview on Russia today and here are some Time’s core points to remember about Russia and Russian stocks.
Discussing global growth problems for Venezuela, Brazil and Russia, with Kathryn Rooney Vera, Bulltick Capital Markets, and Tim Seymour, Triogem Asset Management.
As we head into the weekend the price of crude oil is basically unchanged hovering just above the near term support of 50.58 (7/715).
On the call toady we discuss the pullback in rates overnight and the relief for equity markets…
Emerging Market currencies are ripping today with the pullback in the USD; We offer up those most compelling currency trades…
Oil trades higher with the weaker Dollar. What are the related trades and where is the near term […]
Please see that attached article on US policy on Russia including sanctions and the overall attempts to challenge their regional sphere of influence.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 2 – On the call today we look at global markets response to China (FXI, quote) rate cut.(not much!), meanwhile the reaction in Russia (RSX, quote) to the Nemtsov assassination was far from riotous, and we are not surprised by that.
The outrage that a man as public and politically linked at Boris Nemtsov could be killed on the busiest bridge in Moscow is resonating throughout Russia. We haven’t seen an assassination like this in a decade and it says now that even formerly unspoken rules are all out the window.
- EFF raps to the beat of the poor with new election songSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-05-28
- Taxis may go on strike on MondaySource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-05-28
- Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-05-28
- 5 Things AKA ‘taught’ us about him and ZinhleSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-05-28
- Henan gives paid leave to only children with sick parentsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-28
- Beijing’s new gov’t center controls populationSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-28
- 2 killed, 10 injured as schoolbus overturnsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-28
- Gov’t fines over 160 mln RMB for illegal parkingSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-28
- 35 years after her death, Madame Soong is rememberedSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-28
- New fossil sheds light on early evolution of antsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-28
- New city inaugurated in TibetSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-28
- Bridge connects artificial island with mainlandSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-28
- China vows to protect miners in criminal casesSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-28
- Chengdu to launch panda-themed subway trainSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-28
- Traders: Here’s how we’re playing Facebook and AlphabetSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-05-27
- EFF raps to the beat of the poor with new election song