Investors need to look closely at the chart of the commodity index (CRB) for a fresh break of the 200dma to the upside that if sustained will be the first time the index has traded above this key technical level since August 2014 or just after the rout in oil began to gain steam.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 27 – On today’s call we address EM equities touching fresh lows against their developed market counterpart (SPX) (SPY, quote) as China and Asia overall weigh down the MSCI EM Index (EEM, quote).
Sept. 28 — Corr Analytics founder Anders Corr discusses U.S. and Russia relations, terrorism and Syria. He speaks on “Bloomberg Surveillance.”
Take a look at Tim’s interview on Russia today and here are some Time’s core points to remember about Russia and Russian stocks.
Discussing global growth problems for Venezuela, Brazil and Russia, with Kathryn Rooney Vera, Bulltick Capital Markets, and Tim Seymour, Triogem Asset Management.
As we head into the weekend the price of crude oil is basically unchanged hovering just above the near term support of 50.58 (7/715).
On the call toady we discuss the pullback in rates overnight and the relief for equity markets…
Emerging Market currencies are ripping today with the pullback in the USD; We offer up those most compelling currency trades…
Oil trades higher with the weaker Dollar. What are the related trades and where is the near term […]
Please see that attached article on US policy on Russia including sanctions and the overall attempts to challenge their regional sphere of influence.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 2 – On the call today we look at global markets response to China (FXI, quote) rate cut.(not much!), meanwhile the reaction in Russia (RSX, quote) to the Nemtsov assassination was far from riotous, and we are not surprised by that.
The outrage that a man as public and politically linked at Boris Nemtsov could be killed on the busiest bridge in Moscow is resonating throughout Russia. We haven’t seen an assassination like this in a decade and it says now that even formerly unspoken rules are all out the window.
- Hangzhou hailed as deserving hostSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Kaizer Chiefs knocked out of MTN8 after 1-0 loss to Cape Town CitySource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-26
- Traders debate how to play a possible September rate hikeSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- Stocks to bark home about: MA, SLV, DG & AVPSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- Amazon’s next trillion?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- Levels to watch in the S&PSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- Herbalife: Grateful to Icahn and his convictionSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- September hike on deck?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- What to buy after the Fed: 3 tradesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- Rescuers rush to aid of whale trapped in fishing rope off the Cape coastSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-26
- WATCH: Tiger rescued from ‘world’s worst zoo’ finds new home in South AfricaSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-26
- Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-26
- Tutu on the mend‚ says daughterSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-26
- Tear gas as Zimbabwe police beat anti-Mugabe marchersSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-26
- Handcuffs‚ not medals for SA man in Brazil cocaine bustSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-26
- Hangzhou hailed as deserving host