A quick Russia Trade –
We are reading the following today…
Investors need to look closely at the chart of the commodity index (CRB) for a fresh break of the 200dma to the upside that if sustained will be the first time the index has traded above this key technical level since August 2014 or just after the rout in oil began to gain steam.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 27 – On today’s call we address EM equities touching fresh lows against their developed market counterpart (SPX) (SPY, quote) as China and Asia overall weigh down the MSCI EM Index (EEM, quote).
Sept. 28 — Corr Analytics founder Anders Corr discusses U.S. and Russia relations, terrorism and Syria. He speaks on “Bloomberg Surveillance.”
Take a look at Tim’s interview on Russia today and here are some Time’s core points to remember about Russia and Russian stocks.
Discussing global growth problems for Venezuela, Brazil and Russia, with Kathryn Rooney Vera, Bulltick Capital Markets, and Tim Seymour, Triogem Asset Management.
As we head into the weekend the price of crude oil is basically unchanged hovering just above the near term support of 50.58 (7/715).
On the call toady we discuss the pullback in rates overnight and the relief for equity markets…
Emerging Market currencies are ripping today with the pullback in the USD; We offer up those most compelling currency trades…
Oil trades higher with the weaker Dollar. What are the related trades and where is the near term […]
Please see that attached article on US policy on Russia including sanctions and the overall attempts to challenge their regional sphere of influence.
- Ex-lawyer admits subversion in trialSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- People calls for harsher sexual harassment penaltiesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- Military says quality of recruits is ‘guaranteed’Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- Mediators ease court’s burden as divorces riseSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- Coastal city looks to grow via high-tech talentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- China glad to train foreign astronautsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- Horse riding graduates get off to a good startSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- 21-year-old raises half-million for polar journeySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- New steps to tackle air pollution set for Beijing regionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- China implements coordinated control of PM2.5 and O3Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-22
- Your first trade for Tuesday, August 22Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-22
- Stocks that will shineSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-21
- Guy Adami hits the streets for a reaction to today’s historic events in the skiesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-21
- In the battle of internet stocks, US giants may be falling behindSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-21
- Here’s why strategist Tony Dwyer is telling you to buy the dipSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-21
- Ex-lawyer admits subversion in trial