We are reading the following today…
Investors need to look closely at the chart of the commodity index (CRB) for a fresh break of the 200dma to the upside that if sustained will be the first time the index has traded above this key technical level since August 2014 or just after the rout in oil began to gain steam.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 27 – On today’s call we address EM equities touching fresh lows against their developed market counterpart (SPX) (SPY, quote) as China and Asia overall weigh down the MSCI EM Index (EEM, quote).
Sept. 28 — Corr Analytics founder Anders Corr discusses U.S. and Russia relations, terrorism and Syria. He speaks on “Bloomberg Surveillance.”
Take a look at Tim’s interview on Russia today and here are some Time’s core points to remember about Russia and Russian stocks.
Discussing global growth problems for Venezuela, Brazil and Russia, with Kathryn Rooney Vera, Bulltick Capital Markets, and Tim Seymour, Triogem Asset Management.
As we head into the weekend the price of crude oil is basically unchanged hovering just above the near term support of 50.58 (7/715).
On the call toady we discuss the pullback in rates overnight and the relief for equity markets…
Emerging Market currencies are ripping today with the pullback in the USD; We offer up those most compelling currency trades…
Oil trades higher with the weaker Dollar. What are the related trades and where is the near term […]
Please see that attached article on US policy on Russia including sanctions and the overall attempts to challenge their regional sphere of influence.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 2 – On the call today we look at global markets response to China (FXI, quote) rate cut.(not much!), meanwhile the reaction in Russia (RSX, quote) to the Nemtsov assassination was far from riotous, and we are not surprised by that.
- Chinese power plant becomes world’s largest fossil fuel power plantSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-28
- China removes age deadline for primary school entranceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-28
- Officials in Lijiang suspended over Weibo postsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-28
- Watchers from home, abroad flock to spot new bird speciesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-28
- Court corrects dozens of wrongful convictionsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-28
- Incentives for second child consideredSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-28
- Number of SATs held outside US to be cutSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-28
- Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region to build one-hour commuting circleSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-27
- Xi urges urban planning, preparation for the Winter OlympicsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-27
- Trading health care as industry CEOs meet with TrumpSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- CPC punishes officials for poor leadershipSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-27
- Final Trade: MOS, FL & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Bitcoin bug calls out Peter Schiff’s gold infatuationSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Today’s Bitcoin could be ‘tomorrow’s Beanie Babies’: SchiffSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Are stocks cheap?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Chinese power plant becomes world’s largest fossil fuel power plant