Despite an improvement over Friday’s doom and gloom sentiment, global stocks are not seeing positive follow through today other than less volatility in the market.
LONG the US Dollar was a trade that for much of 2013 was a consensus view, but to many this trade failed despite the backdrop of a stronger US economy and the Fed in the wings to taper.
Nike (NKE, quote) is an anchor stock in the Emerging Money Global EM Index (EMGEI) and also a key component of the Emerging Money Global Consumer Index (EMGCI).
- Your first trade for Wednesday, June 28Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-28
- China launches new destroyerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-28
- China introduces emergency cybersecurity planSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- 4 ways to trade energy in a down yearSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-27
- Large floods may threaten central, southern ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Another 20 taken off missing people’s list in China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- China adopts intelligence lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Woman under probe for flipping coins in aircraft engineSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Your first trade for Wednesday, June 28