Where were you in mid-summer 2011 when the U.S. was downgraded, the Euro was on the brink and Emerging Markets traded down 30% in local currency terms?
Indian equities are at all time highs, and the reverberations around PM Modi’s emphatic victory are widespread for EM.
I have received many inquiries on Petrobras in the last few months as the stock scraped lows close to $10.00 ($10.25 actually) as the Ibovespa hit 45K.
Oh really? Pretty amazing that Putin made these comments this morning after Russia has flexed its muscles throughout this conflict effectively bullying, scaring, creating havoc.
We have often said that General Electric (GE, quote) is one of the great global companies who rely on Emerging Markets (EEM, quote) for their growth and one of the great long term investments for your portfolio.
Yandex rallied 6.6% on Thursday as Geneva Ukraine talks yield first positive political developments in weeks from the core parties.
As the US threatens to escalate sanctions, the question remains how effective sanctions can be, and what would be the scale of them.
- Beijing in bloom for upcoming holidaysSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- New industries to help boost employmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- Interpol credited in surrenderSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- Shanghai village transformed by Apple contractorSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- As food couriers rush, danger lurksSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- Ask a Beijinger: Are smartphones replacing cash in China?Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- Advanced weather satellite Fengyun 4A begins operationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- Doctors choose to save man’s life, not his clothesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- New eyeball in space peers toward EarthSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- World’s first amphibious drone made in ShanghaiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-25
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Beijing in bloom for upcoming holidays