Yet another perfect storm is setting up in the oil patch adding additional downward pressure on WTI Crude oil.
As we head into the weekend the price of crude oil is basically unchanged hovering just above the near term support of 50.58 (7/715).
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 4 – Macro crossroads this AM bring together currencies, rates, OPEC and the US Payroll preview for tomorrow.
On the call toady we discuss the pullback in rates overnight and the relief for equity markets…
Emerging Market currencies are ripping today with the pullback in the USD; We offer up those most compelling currency trades…
Oil trades higher with the weaker Dollar. What are the related trades and where is the near term […]
Global interest rate concerns from last week continue but tone is better today after Friday’s relief rally and weaker US Payroll data. Thus far this AM market action shows a muted follow through however from Friday’s price action.
China’s rate cut last night was not a surprise to us but seems to be something others are […]
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 3 -On the call today we discuss volatility rising in global markets today is as much about over-bought conditions as it is about growth fears.
The Brent WTI spread is +2.00$ this Am as talk that gulf production increasing and that downturn in oil prices will have minimal impact on GOM crude according to EIA.
Anybody hear Naimi yesterday? Saudis think demand goes higher.
Brent pulling back today albeit well off the lows as of early afternoon as we hear headlines of an OPEC meeting potentially called early (although the sources of this meeting seem to be only forces who benefit from the cartel holding an emergency meeting) but also now having digested last week’s inventory and rig count […]
- Hawking answers ancient Chinese philosophical questionSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-04-30
- Farms yield research, experience for Chinese studentsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-04-30
- Renowned Buddhist grottoes offer VR tripsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-04-30
- Action taken against leak of exam questionsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-04-30
- Hard efforts shown to crack down on online pornorgraphySource: China.orgPublished on 2016-04-30
- Traders: How to play sagging biotech stocksSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-04-29
- Final Trades: Stocks that could go up in smokeSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-04-29
- Top Trades: Biotech’s brutal weekSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-04-29
- Russian Consumer Confidence Falls to Historic LowsSource: The Moscow Times – Current IssuePublished on 2016-04-29
- Russian Consumer Confidence Falls to Historic LowsSource: The Moscow TimesPublished on 2016-04-29
- Russian Soldier Behind Armenian Massacre Says ‘Noise’ Made Him KillSource: The Moscow Times – Current IssuePublished on 2016-04-29
- Hawking answers ancient Chinese philosophical question