Despite a rally back in the USD and the sudden recalibrated growth outlook for the world from Brexit, Commodities are picking up steam.
This morning’s price action in natural gas dropped over 4% despite last week’s draw of 228 billion cubic feet against analysts’ expectations of 222 billion cubic feet and 144 cubic feet the prior year.
China is becoming one the biggest energy consumers, giving the U.S. a run for its money, or should I say energy.
“U.S. MAY REACH POINT WHERE IMPORTS OIL ONLY FROM CANADA” Valero (VLO, quote) CEO Bill Klesse. Regardless of where politics go there is no question that lower natural gas (UNG, quote) prices give U.S. refiners a big “advantage” over the European competitors and they continue to take […]
…Maybe if you believed that cold weather was a structural change in the Nat Gas market.
- Your first trade for Thursday, October 19Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-19
- 775 mln Chinese students receive financial aid over past decadeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- China to standardize elderly care servicesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- China-made jetliner performs well in test flightSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- 440 senior officials investigated for corruptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Private universities increasingly important in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- China to make new breakthrough in quantum communicationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Chinese doctor saves passenger on US tripSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- It isn’t tax reform, earnings are driving this rally: StrategistSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-18
- CPC creates Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New EraSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Thursday, October 19