The recent Emerging Market rally is built off a combination of fundamental and technical factors.
As per Merrill Lynch, you would be up 48% on the spread.
The most money is made in Emerging Markets when things go from “terrible” to just “bad.”
Just when you thought Petrobras (PBR, quote) was re-emerging as an interesting investment play and not just a “trade”, there are headlines today in Fohla, a local newspaper in Brazil, that expectations of a fuel price increase may be canceled.
Good Morning Tim Seymour with your daily emerging money audio call. Emerging Markets this No April fool’s joke is now flat on the year after what has been the best run 15 months.
We endorse a look at Chile and outline why the country is one of our top OW markets.
Good Morning Emerging Money Subscribers we begin the day with global emerging markets bouncing today as we see upside in the bear market Emerging Market trade.
As emerging markets (EEM, quote) sentiment ranges between awful and not so awful last week’s fund flow data had a bit of everything. By the way happens to be one of the best times to make money in the asset class.
While printing 74K on Non-Farm Payroll report (NFP) today in the U.S. gives a temporary momentum boost to flagging spirits in emerging markets, it is not worth discussing other than in the context of what is moving markets today.
- North China reports less PM2.5 in Jan-SeptSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-21
- Guangdong prepares for typhoonSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-21
- One-quarter of air purifiers fall short of quality standardSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-21
- China lays out plan for agricultural modernization by 2020Source: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-20
- Traders weigh chasing Microsoft rally after stock passes all-time high in late tradingSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-10-20
- Final Trade: PYPL, GOOGL & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-10-20
- BuzzFeed gets $200 million from NBCSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-10-20
- Chernin: Time Warner would be attractive for AT&TSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-10-20
- Washington’s next biotech target?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-10-20
- AMD Q4 revenue guidance disappointsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-10-20
- PayPal partners with Visa, MastercardSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-10-20
- Analyst: Don’t see deal with AT&T/Timer WarnerSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-10-20
- AT&T & Time Warner: Deal or no deal?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-10-20
- Senior official calls for exporting more Chinese booksSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-10-20
- North China reports less PM2.5 in Jan-Sept