The recent Emerging Market rally is built off a combination of fundamental and technical factors.
As per Merrill Lynch, you would be up 48% on the spread.
The most money is made in Emerging Markets when things go from “terrible” to just “bad.”
Just when you thought Petrobras (PBR, quote) was re-emerging as an interesting investment play and not just a “trade”, there are headlines today in Fohla, a local newspaper in Brazil, that expectations of a fuel price increase may be canceled.
Good Morning Tim Seymour with your daily emerging money audio call. Emerging Markets this No April fool’s joke is now flat on the year after what has been the best run 15 months.
We endorse a look at Chile and outline why the country is one of our top OW markets.
Good Morning Emerging Money Subscribers we begin the day with global emerging markets bouncing today as we see upside in the bear market Emerging Market trade.
As emerging markets (EEM, quote) sentiment ranges between awful and not so awful last week’s fund flow data had a bit of everything. By the way happens to be one of the best times to make money in the asset class.
While printing 74K on Non-Farm Payroll report (NFP) today in the U.S. gives a temporary momentum boost to flagging spirits in emerging markets, it is not worth discussing other than in the context of what is moving markets today.
- Your first trade for Wednesday, March 1Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-03-01
- More Chinese students return from overseas in 2016Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-03-01
- Smog density in Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei down 30%Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-03-01
- 1,180 arrested for school bullying, violenceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-03-01
- Food firm is blacklisted over ‘old meat’ scandalSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-03-01
- Underground rooms near Tian’anmen to be removedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-03-01
- Man seeks job to pay granddaughter’s tuitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-03-01
- Globetrotting couple sketch their travelsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-03-01
- Riding an asteroid: China’s next goal in spaceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-03-01
- Campaigners urge regulation revamp after student sex attacksSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-03-01
- Traders discuss Alphabet’s stock after YouTube TV announcementSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-28
- Final Trade: TGT, MON & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-28
- Facebook already trying to ‘out-Snap’ Snap: DamodaranSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-28
- Options Action: Costco to fall on earningsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-28
- If Wal-Mart did it, Target can too: Fmr. Saks CEOSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-28
- Your first trade for Wednesday, March 1