The recent Emerging Market rally is built off a combination of fundamental and technical factors.
As per Merrill Lynch, you would be up 48% on the spread.
The most money is made in Emerging Markets when things go from “terrible” to just “bad.”
Just when you thought Petrobras (PBR, quote) was re-emerging as an interesting investment play and not just a “trade”, there are headlines today in Fohla, a local newspaper in Brazil, that expectations of a fuel price increase may be canceled.
Good Morning Tim Seymour with your daily emerging money audio call. Emerging Markets this No April fool’s joke is now flat on the year after what has been the best run 15 months.
We endorse a look at Chile and outline why the country is one of our top OW markets.
Good Morning Emerging Money Subscribers we begin the day with global emerging markets bouncing today as we see upside in the bear market Emerging Market trade.
As emerging markets (EEM, quote) sentiment ranges between awful and not so awful last week’s fund flow data had a bit of everything. By the way happens to be one of the best times to make money in the asset class.
While printing 74K on Non-Farm Payroll report (NFP) today in the U.S. gives a temporary momentum boost to flagging spirits in emerging markets, it is not worth discussing other than in the context of what is moving markets today.
- Defendant in Nemtsov Case Claims Not to Understand AccusationsSource: The Moscow Times – Current IssuePublished on 2016-05-31
- Russian Woman Gets One-Year Sentence for Criticizing PoliceSource: The Moscow Times – Current IssuePublished on 2016-05-31
- American Appeals to ECHR Over Deportation From RussiaSource: The Moscow Times – Current IssuePublished on 2016-05-31
- Chechen Man Whose House Was Torched Apologizes for Criticism of KadyrovSource: The Moscow TimesPublished on 2016-05-31
- Google Overtakes Yandex as Russia’s Most Popular Online ServiceSource: The Moscow TimesPublished on 2016-05-31
- China Agrees $200 Billion Trade Deal with RussiaSource: The Moscow TimesPublished on 2016-05-31
- Soviet-born Putin Ally Becomes Israeli Defense MinisterSource: The Moscow TimesPublished on 2016-05-31
- NATO to Increase Defence Spending Due to ‘Russian Aggression’Source: The Moscow TimesPublished on 2016-05-31
- Guangzhou taxis may be fitted with smart systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-31
- High housing prices drive people away from big citiesSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-31
- 6.2-magnitude quake jolts waters off Taiwan: CENCSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-31
- Prosecutors probe former assistant foreign ministerSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-31
- Plane hit by powerful lightning in China airportSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-31
- China defines bad tourist behaviorSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-31
- 66 Chinese herbs listed in European PharmacopoeiaSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-31
- Defendant in Nemtsov Case Claims Not to Understand Accusations