Emerging Money Daily Audio Call Preview June 9, emerging markets (EEM, quote) are enjoying the run from last week’s positive ECB and U.S. payroll numbers but some of the currencies look more interesting than others part of the reason why where seeing outperformance and Latin American certain parts of Asia
Emerging Money Audio Call Preview for Tuesday, June 3 – Emerging Markets (EEM, quote) opening higher, outperforms in Emerging Markets against the S&P this week is our call. Last night’s PMI nonmanufacturing in China (FXI, quote) very constructive when coupled with what we saw over the weekend in the official PMI […]
Emerging Market Funds (combined ETF and non-ETF) squeaked out another positive week for the week ending May 28th to now have strung together an impressive run.
As Emerging Markets push near one year highs, we wanted to refresh our core views on markets, outlook and risks.
Brazil Drought? Well, coffee bulls have not reacted as if there is a drought. U.S. coffee prices have continued to move lower for last two sessions, sending prices to a five week low.
I have received many inquiries on Petrobras in the last few months as the stock scraped lows close to $10.00 ($10.25 actually) as the Ibovespa hit 45K.
After a major rally founded more on expectations of change than actual change, we are cautious on some charts in Brazil.
As we see the US emerge from the winter hibernation (Retail Sales, Industrial Production, Jobless Claims), we are also seeing signs of Emerging Markets recovery on Macro.
The recent Emerging Market rally is built off a combination of fundamental and technical factors.
As per Merrill Lynch, you would be up 48% on the spread.
- Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-08-05
- Taipei mayor to attend cross-Strait forumSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-05
- Two children killed in SW China villageSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-05
- Grateful conjoined twin returns to say thanksSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-05
- New peak for ‘CEO monk’ scandalSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-05
- Police to increase security ahead of Beijing military paradeSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-05
- China to launch Jilin-1 satellite in Oct.Source: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-05
- Gov’t encourages two-and-half day weekendSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-05
- The Big Read: Reading between the lionsSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-08-05
- Ignore the trend at your perilSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-08-05
- 4 trades on Disney, Tesla earningsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-04
- Your first trade for Wednesday, August 5Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-04
- Process starts to ‘impeach’ ZumaSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-08-04
- Cosatu congress told ANC under threatSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-08-04
- Premier backs merging DA enclave with ANC municipalitiesSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-08-04