Emerging markets are weaker as the Dollar hits EMFX while at the same time the Dollar not affecting commodities. A continuation of the delinking between the Dollar, markets, and downward commodity prices?
Lots of talk today on Brazil and a potential move to the right with the (all white and all male) Michael Temer government moving into place. What’s clear is that the market locally has enjoyed the political change and maneuvering and hope of a new fiscal backdrop.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call Preview June 9, emerging markets (EEM, quote) are enjoying the run from last week’s positive ECB and U.S. payroll numbers but some of the currencies look more interesting than others part of the reason why where seeing outperformance and Latin American certain parts of Asia
Emerging Money Audio Call Preview for Tuesday, June 3 – Emerging Markets (EEM, quote) opening higher, outperforms in Emerging Markets against the S&P this week is our call. Last night’s PMI nonmanufacturing in China (FXI, quote) very constructive when coupled with what we saw over the weekend in the official PMI […]
Emerging Market Funds (combined ETF and non-ETF) squeaked out another positive week for the week ending May 28th to now have strung together an impressive run.
As Emerging Markets push near one year highs, we wanted to refresh our core views on markets, outlook and risks.
Brazil Drought? Well, coffee bulls have not reacted as if there is a drought. U.S. coffee prices have continued to move lower for last two sessions, sending prices to a five week low.
I have received many inquiries on Petrobras in the last few months as the stock scraped lows close to $10.00 ($10.25 actually) as the Ibovespa hit 45K.
After a major rally founded more on expectations of change than actual change, we are cautious on some charts in Brazil.
As we see the US emerge from the winter hibernation (Retail Sales, Industrial Production, Jobless Claims), we are also seeing signs of Emerging Markets recovery on Macro.
- Asia Pacific Youth Dialogue concludes in ChengduSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-26
- Most depressives in China pass under radarSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-26
- New rules to further tie down court order defaultersSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-26
- Police investigate into lost girl in south ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-26
- Police nabs 3,300 for trading private information onlineSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-26
- 816 nuclear military plant reopens to publicSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-26
- Wuhan police reveal details of escaped prisonerSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-26
- Man under arrest for pretending to be ISIS memberSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-26
- Air force in Pacific drill to test far-offshore strengthSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-26
- Michelin eatery shut over licenseSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-26
- “Little Master” Bavuma blasts Proteas to victory against IrelandSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-09-25
- Charlotte protesters keep marching after police release shooting videoSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-09-25
- ANCYL takes a swipe at Pravin GordhanSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-09-25
- Asia Pacific Youth Dialogue concludes in Chengdu