Emerging markets are weaker as the Dollar hits EMFX while at the same time the Dollar not affecting commodities. A continuation of the delinking between the Dollar, markets, and downward commodity prices?
Lots of talk today on Brazil and a potential move to the right with the (all white and all male) Michael Temer government moving into place. What’s clear is that the market locally has enjoyed the political change and maneuvering and hope of a new fiscal backdrop.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call Preview June 9, emerging markets (EEM, quote) are enjoying the run from last week’s positive ECB and U.S. payroll numbers but some of the currencies look more interesting than others part of the reason why where seeing outperformance and Latin American certain parts of Asia
Emerging Money Audio Call Preview for Tuesday, June 3 – Emerging Markets (EEM, quote) opening higher, outperforms in Emerging Markets against the S&P this week is our call. Last night’s PMI nonmanufacturing in China (FXI, quote) very constructive when coupled with what we saw over the weekend in the official PMI […]
Emerging Market Funds (combined ETF and non-ETF) squeaked out another positive week for the week ending May 28th to now have strung together an impressive run.
As Emerging Markets push near one year highs, we wanted to refresh our core views on markets, outlook and risks.
Brazil Drought? Well, coffee bulls have not reacted as if there is a drought. U.S. coffee prices have continued to move lower for last two sessions, sending prices to a five week low.
I have received many inquiries on Petrobras in the last few months as the stock scraped lows close to $10.00 ($10.25 actually) as the Ibovespa hit 45K.
After a major rally founded more on expectations of change than actual change, we are cautious on some charts in Brazil.
As we see the US emerge from the winter hibernation (Retail Sales, Industrial Production, Jobless Claims), we are also seeing signs of Emerging Markets recovery on Macro.
- Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region to build one-hour commuting circleSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-27
- Trading health care as industry CEOs meet with TrumpSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- CPC punishes officials for poor leadershipSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-27
- Press center for annual political sessions opensSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-27
- Judicial efficiency improved through reform: top courtSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-27
- Final Trade: MOS, FL & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Bitcoin bug calls out Peter Schiff’s gold infatuationSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Today’s Bitcoin could be ‘tomorrow’s Beanie Babies’: SchiffSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Are stocks cheap?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Perrigo CFO resigns, effective immediatelySource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Goldman: Tesla to drop 25%Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Health care best Trump trade?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Keep betting on Trump?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- FM Remix: 3 trades on health care and biotechSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- ‘Young man commits suicide on Bryanston pavement’Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-02-27
- Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region to build one-hour commuting circle