We have made plenty of noise about the improving China (FXI, quote) macro and the stimulus that is being dripped into the economy (the latter helping the prior) and now it seems that the street is starting to take notice and global and “cross-over” investors are voting with their feet.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call July 28 – On the call today we get into the global backdrop for the week which contains a lot of macro data and lot of Fed activity along with a lot of geo-politics.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call July 21 – Emerging markets continue to outperform, on the call we will look at Chinese Internet names hitting all-time highs.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call Preview July 9 – on the call today we waited for the Fed and ECB to chiming in order to evaluate risk assets and tell you where we think today’s comments take emerging markets.
Microsoft China (FXI, quote) has officially reinstated its chat robot otherwise known as Xiaobing on the Weibo (WB, quote) platform yesterday. Weibo is an instant message platform that is similar to Twitter (TWTR, quote).
Last night, Tim was on CNBC Asia talking about China and reiterating that China is not a macro call as much as you are looking for bottom consumption plays.
This is your Emerging Money Daily Audio Call. We see global markets volatility on the rise how are we hedging our Emerging Markets positions.
After a month in which Chinese (FXI, quote) internet and technology stocks were battered along with the global internet rout, we have made adjustments in the Emerging Money Chinese Internet Index which we feel reflect increased upside in a handful on index components and a reweighting which then adjusts […]
Thursday’s Emerging Money Audio Call preview. Emerging markets (EEM, quote) busting up to the higher end of the range on the MXEF what do you do with that relative to the positioning in the developed markets?
Then why even after a 20% move lower today is it still trading like its offering Emerging Markets style growth?
- Ex-student appeals death sentenceSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-05-28
- Operation Fox Hunt nets fraud suspectSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-05-28
- Shanghai mulls policies for more talentSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-05-28
- Supreme Procuratorate looks into fatal rest home fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-05-28
- Former lawmaker on trial for organizing prostitutionSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-05-28
- Darkest day that could end well for world soccerSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-05-28
- The Big Read: No victors on this ‘V day’Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-05-28
- The fat, it seems, is in the fireSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-05-28
- A bhindi that’s second to naanSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-05-28
- Prosecutors act to curb child abuseSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-05-27
- 6 trades on big day for chip makersSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-05-27
- Your first trade for ThursdaySource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-05-27
- Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-05-27
- Fast Money Final Trade: KO, MRVL, MU & EXASSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-05-27
- Tech stars hit the stageSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-05-27
- Ex-student appeals death sentence