Today marks the largest number of U.S. companies reporting earnings and speculation for these earnings are running wild.
We have made plenty of noise about the improving China (FXI, quote) macro and the stimulus that is being dripped into the economy (the latter helping the prior) and now it seems that the street is starting to take notice and global and “cross-over” investors are voting with their feet.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call July 28 – On the call today we get into the global backdrop for the week which contains a lot of macro data and lot of Fed activity along with a lot of geo-politics.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call July 21 – Emerging markets continue to outperform, on the call we will look at Chinese Internet names hitting all-time highs.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call Preview July 9 – on the call today we waited for the Fed and ECB to chiming in order to evaluate risk assets and tell you where we think today’s comments take emerging markets.
Microsoft China (FXI, quote) has officially reinstated its chat robot otherwise known as Xiaobing on the Weibo (WB, quote) platform yesterday. Weibo is an instant message platform that is similar to Twitter (TWTR, quote).
Last night, Tim was on CNBC Asia talking about China and reiterating that China is not a macro call as much as you are looking for bottom consumption plays.
This is your Emerging Money Daily Audio Call. We see global markets volatility on the rise how are we hedging our Emerging Markets positions.
After a month in which Chinese (FXI, quote) internet and technology stocks were battered along with the global internet rout, we have made adjustments in the Emerging Money Chinese Internet Index which we feel reflect increased upside in a handful on index components and a reweighting which then adjusts […]
Thursday’s Emerging Money Audio Call preview. Emerging markets (EEM, quote) busting up to the higher end of the range on the MXEF what do you do with that relative to the positioning in the developed markets?
- Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region to build one-hour commuting circleSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-27
- Trading health care as industry CEOs meet with TrumpSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- CPC punishes officials for poor leadershipSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-27
- Press center for annual political sessions opensSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-27
- Judicial efficiency improved through reform: top courtSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-02-27
- Final Trade: MOS, FL & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Bitcoin bug calls out Peter Schiff’s gold infatuationSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Today’s Bitcoin could be ‘tomorrow’s Beanie Babies’: SchiffSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Are stocks cheap?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Perrigo CFO resigns, effective immediatelySource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Goldman: Tesla to drop 25%Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Health care best Trump trade?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- Keep betting on Trump?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- FM Remix: 3 trades on health care and biotechSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-02-27
- ‘Young man commits suicide on Bryanston pavement’Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-02-27
- Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region to build one-hour commuting circle