Global interest rate concerns from last week continue but tone is better today after Friday’s relief rally and weaker US Payroll data. Thus far this AM market action shows a muted follow through however from Friday’s price action.
China’s rate cut last night was not a surprise to us but seems to be something others are […]
Can India truly deliver on the promise of the best demographic and consumer growth story in the world? India is the BRIC country without any other members. India is delivering “China like” growth and has been one the best performing major EMs in the last 12 months (+36%).
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call December 22 – On the call today we take a look back on Emerging Markets (EEM, quote) over last week. We see some surprises in the outperformance we think separation we are seeing in the asset class continues.
Emerging Money Daily Audio preview Call – November 7 – Your Ticket Around the World – On the call this
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call August 12 on the call we will review region by region on the site today we talk about where was your performance where we continue see underperformance whereas the fund flow
As Emerging Markets push near one year highs, we wanted to refresh our core views on markets, outlook and risks.
We may look back at today’s price action in India and say this was the day that initiated the pullback we have been calling far.
Indian equities are at all time highs, and the reverberations around PM Modi’s emphatic victory are widespread for EM.
This is your Emerging Money Daily Audio Call. We see global markets volatility on the rise how are we hedging our Emerging Markets positions.
- Veteran builds memorial hall to honor sacrifices of northeast forcesSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-29
- More Chinese travel overseasSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-29
- Tibetans prepare to honor 50th anniversary of autonomySource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-29
- Stocks to trade if Fed raises interest ratesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-28
- Your first look for Monday, August 31Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-28
- Fast Money final trade: TWTR, euro & HYGSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-28
- Follow Icahn into Freeport?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-28
- Ballmer vs. the bundleSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-28
- Dangerous signs from the S&P 500Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-28
- Stocks to trade if the Fed raises ratesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-28
- Worst over for oil?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-28
- Surprise omissions in Springbok rugby World Cup squadSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-08-28
- Key Apple music exec steps downSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-08-28
- Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-08-28
- Macao’s chief executive to attend V-Day celebration in BeijingSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-28
- Veteran builds memorial hall to honor sacrifices of northeast forces