Brazil is a small part of the index in Emerging Markets relative to China or other Asian giants like India (EPI, quote) or Korea (EWY, quote) but it’s clear Brazil is giving investors a reason to envisage change across the asset class.
Global interest rate concerns from last week continue but tone is better today after Friday’s relief rally and weaker US Payroll data. Thus far this AM market action shows a muted follow through however from Friday’s price action.
China’s rate cut last night was not a surprise to us but seems to be something others are […]
Can India truly deliver on the promise of the best demographic and consumer growth story in the world? India is the BRIC country without any other members. India is delivering “China like” growth and has been one the best performing major EMs in the last 12 months (+36%).
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call December 22 – On the call today we take a look back on Emerging Markets (EEM, quote) over last week. We see some surprises in the outperformance we think separation we are seeing in the asset class continues.
Emerging Money Daily Audio preview Call – November 7 – Your Ticket Around the World – On the call this
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call August 12 on the call we will review region by region on the site today we talk about where was your performance where we continue see underperformance whereas the fund flow
As Emerging Markets push near one year highs, we wanted to refresh our core views on markets, outlook and risks.
We may look back at today’s price action in India and say this was the day that initiated the pullback we have been calling far.
Indian equities are at all time highs, and the reverberations around PM Modi’s emphatic victory are widespread for EM.
- Okmalumkoolkat releases first major track since Aussie scandalSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-07-28
- Lindsay Lohan’s dad confirms that his daughter is pregnantSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-07-28
- Marriage is not an achievement but a blessing, says Ayanda NcwaneSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-07-28
- Unmanned metro to launch in 2017Source: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-28
- Capital poised to become robotics hubSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-28
- Xi calls for further armed forces reformSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-28
- Shanghai proposes stricter smoking banSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-28
- Sufferers of hepatitis C await cureSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-28
- Consulate condemns passport scribblingSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-28
- Americans smash bar in Beijing’s famous neighborhoodSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-28
- Summer heat scorches S. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-28
- Heat wave poses serious health threatSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-28
- Remembering the city that died in one nightSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-28
- Final Trade: Boston Scientific, Whole Foods, & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-27
- The surprising loser this earnings seasonSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-27
- Okmalumkoolkat releases first major track since Aussie scandal