Brazil is a small part of the index in Emerging Markets relative to China or other Asian giants like India (EPI, quote) or Korea (EWY, quote) but it’s clear Brazil is giving investors a reason to envisage change across the asset class.
Global interest rate concerns from last week continue but tone is better today after Friday’s relief rally and weaker US Payroll data. Thus far this AM market action shows a muted follow through however from Friday’s price action.
China’s rate cut last night was not a surprise to us but seems to be something others are […]
Can India truly deliver on the promise of the best demographic and consumer growth story in the world? India is the BRIC country without any other members. India is delivering “China like” growth and has been one the best performing major EMs in the last 12 months (+36%).
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call December 22 – On the call today we take a look back on Emerging Markets (EEM, quote) over last week. We see some surprises in the outperformance we think separation we are seeing in the asset class continues.
Emerging Money Daily Audio preview Call – November 7 – Your Ticket Around the World – On the call this
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call August 12 on the call we will review region by region on the site today we talk about where was your performance where we continue see underperformance whereas the fund flow
As Emerging Markets push near one year highs, we wanted to refresh our core views on markets, outlook and risks.
We may look back at today’s price action in India and say this was the day that initiated the pullback we have been calling far.
Indian equities are at all time highs, and the reverberations around PM Modi’s emphatic victory are widespread for EM.
- Former Beijing deputy Party chief stands trial for corruptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-12-01
- Uniqlo teams up with national charity to giveSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-12-01
- China issues white paper on right to developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-12-01
- China not seeking military expansion in DjiboutiSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-12-01
- Official calls for anti-terrorism cooperation within SCOSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-12-01
- Flights linking Taiwan to increaseSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-12-01
- Chinese girl named as world’s most beautiful stewardessSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-12-01
- Hebei in north China issues red alert for smogSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-12-01
- Victim families of power plant collapse compensatedSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-12-01
- China expects 7.95 million college graduates in 2017Source: China.orgPublished on 2016-12-01
- Final Trade: GLNG, APA & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-11-30
- Palo Alto Networks: Buy or sell?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-11-30
- CBS sits out on streamingSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-11-30
- Should investors hideout in high risk?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-11-30
- $50 oil: Higher or lower?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-11-30
- Former Beijing deputy Party chief stands trial for corruption