Brazil is a small part of the index in Emerging Markets relative to China or other Asian giants like India (EPI, quote) or Korea (EWY, quote) but it’s clear Brazil is giving investors a reason to envisage change across the asset class.
Global interest rate concerns from last week continue but tone is better today after Friday’s relief rally and weaker US Payroll data. Thus far this AM market action shows a muted follow through however from Friday’s price action.
China’s rate cut last night was not a surprise to us but seems to be something others are […]
Can India truly deliver on the promise of the best demographic and consumer growth story in the world? India is the BRIC country without any other members. India is delivering “China like” growth and has been one the best performing major EMs in the last 12 months (+36%).
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call December 22 – On the call today we take a look back on Emerging Markets (EEM, quote) over last week. We see some surprises in the outperformance we think separation we are seeing in the asset class continues.
Emerging Money Daily Audio preview Call – November 7 – Your Ticket Around the World – On the call this
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call August 12 on the call we will review region by region on the site today we talk about where was your performance where we continue see underperformance whereas the fund flow
As Emerging Markets push near one year highs, we wanted to refresh our core views on markets, outlook and risks.
We may look back at today’s price action in India and say this was the day that initiated the pullback we have been calling far.
Indian equities are at all time highs, and the reverberations around PM Modi’s emphatic victory are widespread for EM.
- Retired Boeing 737 converted into themed restaurantSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Empty nester couple found dead at home in NanjingSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- China’s ‘super shoppers’ rock the walletSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Shanghai denies plan of removing ‘English’ from street signsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Another fugitive abroad repatriated through ‘Fox Hunt’Source: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Hong Kong reports 1st Zika caseSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Plan aims to see healthy China by 2030Source: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Heavy-lift rocket sets off to Hainan for debutSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- 4 arrested in scam that led to deathSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Soldiers’ live use of smartphones reviewedSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-08-27
- Kaizer Chiefs knocked out of MTN8 after 1-0 loss to Cape Town CitySource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-08-26
- Traders debate how to play a possible September rate hikeSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- Stocks to bark home about: MA, SLV, DG & AVPSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- Amazon’s next trillion?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- Levels to watch in the S&PSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-08-26
- Retired Boeing 737 converted into themed restaurant