See how Tim is playing the Greece Crisis.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 29 – On the call today we go through our assessment of asset classes and their reaction to the Greece news of the weekend.
As of Sunday night writing the following points summarize where we are:
Talks breakdown Greece’s Tsipras calls for a July 5th referendum vote enraging EU creditors The ECB freezes the emergency funding lifeline Greece will default on their E1.6Bn IMF payment due Greece closes its markets this week Greece closes banks and imposes capital controls until […]
The spot price of gold formed an evening star Thursday – Monday sessions singling a return to the bottom of the trading channel.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 19 – Closing out a week where Greek and Fed headlines dominated the market psychology we are slightly more informed but many crucial questions remain.
The Fed walked a tightrope once again yesterday and today’s economic data missed slightly with May’s Core CPI at of 1.7% down from April’s 1.8% but we did see an improvement in Initial Jobs Claims down 12k to 267k.
Today’s headlines on Greece are NOT in the market’s volatility range or where equities should feel comfortable at this level.
- China seeks breakthroughs in combatting smogSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-04-26
- Your first trade for Wednesday, April 26Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-26
- Senior lawmakers review draft law, resolutionsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-04-26
- Vice Anhui governor under investigationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-04-26
- 3 investigated for damaging valuable tourist siteSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-04-26
- Which stocks to buy as earnings season heats upSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-25
- Wynn jumps on earnings beatSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-25
- AT&T CEO: Been an amazing few months in our industrySource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-25
- Gartman: Trump’s stance on trade ‘absolutely, utterly incorrect’Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-25
- Republican leaders meet on taxesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-25
- Chipotle: Our actions have stopped ‘unauthorized activity’Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-25
- Fundstrat: 3 Nasdaq names to buySource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-25
- Is the Trump rally being vindicated by earnings season?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-04-25
- China seeks breakthroughs in combatting smog