Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 29 – On the call today we go through our assessment of asset classes and their reaction to the Greece news of the weekend.
As of Sunday night writing the following points summarize where we are:
Talks breakdown Greece’s Tsipras calls for a July 5th referendum vote enraging EU creditors The ECB freezes the emergency funding lifeline Greece will default on their E1.6Bn IMF payment due Greece closes its markets this week Greece closes banks and imposes capital controls until […]
The spot price of gold formed an evening star Thursday – Monday sessions singling a return to the bottom of the trading channel.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 19 – Closing out a week where Greek and Fed headlines dominated the market psychology we are slightly more informed but many crucial questions remain.
The Fed walked a tightrope once again yesterday and today’s economic data missed slightly with May’s Core CPI at of 1.7% down from April’s 1.8% but we did see an improvement in Initial Jobs Claims down 12k to 267k.
Today’s headlines on Greece are NOT in the market’s volatility range or where equities should feel comfortable at this level.
- Some foreign leaders’ absence ‘understandable’Source: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-29
- Guangzhou schools to teach about financial investmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-29
- Veteran builds memorial hall to honor sacrifices of northeast forcesSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-29
- More Chinese travel overseasSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-29
- Tibetans prepare to honor 50th anniversary of autonomySource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-29
- Stocks to trade if Fed raises interest ratesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-28
- Your first look for Monday, August 31Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-28
- Fast Money final trade: TWTR, euro & HYGSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-28
- Follow Icahn into Freeport?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-28
- Ballmer vs. the bundleSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-28
- Dangerous signs from the S&P 500Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-28
- Stocks to trade if the Fed raises ratesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-28
- Worst over for oil?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-28
- Electronics Retailer M.video Sees Online Sales Jump as Ruble DropsSource: The Moscow Times – Current IssuePublished on 2015-08-28
- Putin Plans to Attend UN General Assembly For First Time in 10 YearsSource: The Moscow TimesPublished on 2015-08-28
- Some foreign leaders’ absence ‘understandable’