As of Sunday night writing the following points summarize where we are:
Talks breakdown Greece’s Tsipras calls for a July 5th referendum vote enraging EU creditors The ECB freezes the emergency funding lifeline Greece will default on their E1.6Bn IMF payment due Greece closes its markets this week Greece closes banks and imposes capital controls until […]
Emerging Money Audio Call March 12 – On the call today we discuss a pullback in volatility as the Dollar runs out of gas but the question is for how long?
The ECB, Gold and U.S. dollar – This morning the European Central Bank (ECB) surprised global markets by slashing key interest rates to a new record low of 0.05% from 0.15%.
Indian equities are at all time highs, and the reverberations around PM Modi’s emphatic victory are widespread for EM.
The U.S. dollar is in a holding pattern ahead of the Fed. In fact you can see the Fed effect in Aussie dollar/U.S. dollar pair (AUD/USD) for the past 5 sessions.
…A rally, is the historic pattern. Markets have typically handicapped Fed rhetoric to be more dovish into the meeting or have been successfully guided down in their expectations from the Fed thus also setting a glide path into a 2pm announcement on Fed Day.
Hello Emerging Money Audio Call Subscribers. On the call today we will review the rally in Brazil and the concerns surrounding the currency.
Last night after the bell, Brazil’s Long Term Foreign Currency Rating was downgraded to BBB- from BBB citing fiscal issues and deteriorating policy momentum.
- New city inaugurated in TibetSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-28
- Bridge connects artificial island with mainlandSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-28
- China vows to protect miners in criminal casesSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-28
- Chengdu to launch panda-themed subway trainSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-28
- Many second pregnancies not plannedSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-28
- Traders: Here’s how we’re playing Facebook and AlphabetSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-05-27
- Where I see Valeant in 2 years: Biogen chairmanSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-05-27
- Top Trades: Facebook vs. GoogleSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-05-27
- S&P key levels to watchSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-05-27
- 4 ways to trade a rate hikeSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-05-27
- How to play the online ad wars: 3 tradesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-05-27
- Reduce the negative noise over Gordhan and Zuma: Treasury DG Lungisa FuzileSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-05-27
- Two ANC regions stage protests over election lists at party conferenceSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-05-27
- Baby girl offered for sale for R600Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-05-27
- Panayiotou dismissive of letters his unhappy wife Jayde penned in last months of her lifeSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-05-27
- New city inaugurated in Tibet