For effectively 5 years Japans 10year benchmark has traded below the 200dma taking with it yields around the world. Japanese institutional investors are one of the biggest groups of investors who influence the flow of large insurance, pension, endowment and municipal allocations.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 5 – Markets are very predictable in their ability to quickly erase the quiet buzz of a wonderful holiday weekend and remind investors of the fluidity of global markets.
The Chart of the GBP is clearly reveling in the expectation of Remain vote in the Brexit saga but should it be trading at levels it saw last year before the Brexit gambit was a reality?
As of Sunday night writing the following points summarize where we are:
Talks breakdown Greece’s Tsipras calls for a July 5th referendum vote enraging EU creditors The ECB freezes the emergency funding lifeline Greece will default on their E1.6Bn IMF payment due Greece closes its markets this week Greece closes banks and imposes capital controls until […]
Emerging Money Audio Call March 12 – On the call today we discuss a pullback in volatility as the Dollar runs out of gas but the question is for how long?
The ECB, Gold and U.S. dollar – This morning the European Central Bank (ECB) surprised global markets by slashing key interest rates to a new record low of 0.05% from 0.15%.
Indian equities are at all time highs, and the reverberations around PM Modi’s emphatic victory are widespread for EM.
The U.S. dollar is in a holding pattern ahead of the Fed. In fact you can see the Fed effect in Aussie dollar/U.S. dollar pair (AUD/USD) for the past 5 sessions.
…A rally, is the historic pattern. Markets have typically handicapped Fed rhetoric to be more dovish into the meeting or have been successfully guided down in their expectations from the Fed thus also setting a glide path into a 2pm announcement on Fed Day.
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airportSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Foreign journalists deem nation’s progress impressiveSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- China bags 15 golds at WorldSkills contestSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Xiamen promotes green delivery ahead of online shopping bonanzaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- 19th CPC National Congress election methods approvedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- WWF publishes Shanghai urban environment nature guidebookSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- CPC national congress shows more openness, transparencySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- Xi’s report at key CPC meeting further strengthens global confidence in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- China to divert more water from Yangtze River to ShandongSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airport