Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 25 – Heading into the long holiday weekend in the US markets were greeted by comments out of the ECB
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 13 – Global equities are weighing the potential for a Fed move in December against US macro that disappoints – see today’s US retail Sales.
Overall on the market and the Fed:
Clearly the last week has been “Risk-on”! Both equity & bond funds saw record inflows for first time in 10 weeks as NO FED clearly coming into focus ( not our focus per se but the market’s” Without the Fed, Dollar can stay weak and inflows continue […]
Crude oil gave back its gains from yesterday’s rally. Volatility has picked up once again in the oil patch as traders attempt assess whether there will be enough global demand to cut into the historical surplus that has tankers just sitting off the coast unable to unload its oil.
With less than 24 hours to go until Thursday’s Fed meeting, the “Fast Money” traders highlighted some areas which could see a reaction.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call for September 15th has been released.
China: Tell me what I don’t know. Casual China players are focused on last night’s PMI and were focused on recent flash PMI 2 weeks (47.1 and subsequent 3.1% fall in the SPX) ago in ways they have never before because someone erroneously told them to connect the dots between the struggling stock market and […]
While I will be quick to point out that I expect volatility to test last week’s highs again before the end of October there is a decent argument that Emerging Markets may be getting close to a turn after 5 years of sputtering in the face of the Feds global liquidity fantasy camp. “Capitulation” is […]
As we begin the final trading day of August and traders begin to focus ahead to the Friday U.S. non-Farm Payroll report gold traders are finding gold continue to remain in the same trading range for the past 4 sessions.
Emerging Money’s Tim Seymour helped subscriber navigate one the most volatile weeks in history.
- Gay sex blamed for rise in young students with HIV/AIDSSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-11-25
- Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-11-25
- 91 suspects repatriated as China ramps up intl manhuntSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-11-25
- Trading AAPL, HPQ & other discount stocksSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-11-25
- Your first trade for Friday, November 27Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-11-25
- Fast Money Final Trade: EWZ, LULU & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-11-25
- Stocks that deserve a ‘pardon’Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-11-25
- Options Action: Redstone & Viacom’s healthSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-11-25
- Is Sumner Redstone of sound mind?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-11-25
- Drugmakers drop weightSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-11-25
- Stocks trading at a discountSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-11-25
- Silicon Valley lures Wall Street talentSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-11-25
- Warren Buffett’s very tough yearSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-11-25
- Finding raw pleasure is rareSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-11-25
- Interest rate hike has me on the runSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-11-25
- Gay sex blamed for rise in young students with HIV/AIDS