Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 27 – A day after Yellen’s inherently hawkish comments the market is rallying interest sensitives and largely interpreting these comments as growth positive.
Fed is out this afternoon and while we do not expect an overly aggressive Fed,
Janet Yellen gave Dollar Bears ammunition to look to the charts. Dollar Bulls are in abundance but that may be the problem. Once again the USD is an overweight long that despite the obvious presence of the Fed can’t get out of its way.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 9 – On the call today we focused on crude oil which suddenly is becoming a problem for the market.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call – March 1 – President Trumps address to the nation last night delivered on tone even if it didn’t deliver on details and global markets took notice.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call December 22 – On the call today we discuss the week ahead with some focus on the BOJ tomorrow and of course the Fed remains in the interpretive mode after last week’s rate hike and comments.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 18 – Remove Fed speakers and political angst and markets get a chance to look
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 21 – We are halfway through the CB doubleheader with a victory for cyclicality in the first game.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 19 – On the call today we preview a busy policy week headlined by the BOJ and the Fed.
Emerging Daily Audio Call May September 14 – ON the call today we discuss the cross currents of asset classes with bond yields moving higher but the source of this move is not what you think.
- Your first trade for Thursday, October 19Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-19
- 775 mln Chinese students receive financial aid over past decadeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- China to standardize elderly care servicesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- China-made jetliner performs well in test flightSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- 440 senior officials investigated for corruptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Private universities increasingly important in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- China to make new breakthrough in quantum communicationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Chinese doctor saves passenger on US tripSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- It isn’t tax reform, earnings are driving this rally: StrategistSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-18
- CPC creates Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New EraSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Thursday, October 19