Despite a higher USD today and an expectation that the Fed could re-introduce some hawkish language, oil trades higher. We are now 50% off a bottom that people said was going lower.
Crude oil traders’ sentiment strengthen on comments from ECB President Draghi yesterday in which the ECB will be “reexamine“ monetary policy.
Overall on the market and the Fed:
Clearly the last week has been “Risk-on”! Both equity & bond funds saw record inflows for first time in 10 weeks as NO FED clearly coming into focus ( not our focus per se but the market’s” Without the Fed, Dollar can stay weak and inflows continue […]
Crude oil gave back its gains from yesterday’s rally. Volatility has picked up once again in the oil patch as traders attempt assess whether there will be enough global demand to cut into the historical surplus that has tankers just sitting off the coast unable to unload its oil.
What does oil’s rally mean for stocks and the economy with Mohamed El-Erian, Allianz chief economic advisor.
Emerging Money’s Tim Seymour helped subscriber navigate one the most volatile weeks in history.
As U.S. market participants started a new week they found Yuan pegged to basically the same level to the U.S. Dollar as it was last week Friday.
Yet another perfect storm is setting up in the oil patch adding additional downward pressure on WTI Crude oil.
- Street fight: Tim vs. FleckSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-09-23
- The Twitter dating game: Who’s the perfect match?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-09-23
- Apple slips on GfK report, tanks the marketSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-09-23
- Center on int’l anti-graft cooperation established in BeijingSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-23
- Former senior legislator in Liaoning investigatedSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-23
- Traffic lights installed after 2 deaths, drivers detainedSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-23
- Construction boom fails to clear China’s crowded citiesSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-23
- China to ban defaulters from biddingSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-23
- China investigates paved Great Wall sectionSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-09-23
- Bill Fleckenstein to trader: Stop being a jerkSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-09-22
- Traders look for opportunities after Nasdaq hits new all-time highSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-09-22
- Trader takes on FleckensteinSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-09-22
- Final Trade: GILD, TWTR & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-09-22
- Street fight: Tim vs. Fleck