Anybody hear Naimi yesterday? Saudis think demand goes higher.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 25 – On the call today we discuss global markets and relative value.
Brent pulling back today albeit well off the lows as of early afternoon as we hear headlines of an OPEC meeting potentially called early (although the sources of this meeting seem to be only forces who benefit from the cartel holding an emergency meeting) but also now having digested last week’s inventory and rig count […]
Brent up another 3% today. Not only did the market over-react on U.S. oil supply issues not a demand based fall in prices that people that only now are some grudgingly admitting but on the downside.
“Ride my see saw, take this place on this trip just for me”
Demand is still growing – not shrinking. Supply will be a fluid issue but OPEC is in shambles, investments have already been cut dramatically, by just looking at big oil earnings last week and prior: capex dump, see
China’s final GDP results came in better the expected at 7.3% q/y last week and USB is looking for China to continue at a pace of 6.8% for 2015. UBS went on to say it expects further China policy measures will help the county’s sluggish economy.
The spot price of crude oil pushed higher in the news of Saudia Arabia King Abdullah’s passing. The bulls are speculating on a shift in Saudia Arabia’s policy of letting crude prices to fall.
- Kerry, Lavrov to Meet on Sidelines of ASEAN SummitSource: The Moscow TimesPublished on 2015-08-05
- Taipei mayor to attend cross-Strait forumSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-05
- Two children killed in SW China villageSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-05
- Grateful conjoined twin returns to say thanksSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-05
- New peak for ‘CEO monk’ scandalSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-05
- Police to increase security ahead of Beijing military paradeSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-05
- China to launch Jilin-1 satellite in Oct.Source: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-05
- Gov’t encourages two-and-half day weekendSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-08-05
- 4 trades on Disney, Tesla earningsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-04
- Your first trade for Wednesday, August 5Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-04
- Fast Money final trades: MCD, PG, SUNE & SCTYSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-04
- Options Action: Big Tesla move aheadSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-04
- What to focus on ahead of Tesla earningsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-04
- Why investors are worried about Apple: ProSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-04
- Disney will be a co-production arm for Netflix: ProSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-08-04
- Kerry, Lavrov to Meet on Sidelines of ASEAN Summit