Overall on the market and the Fed:
Clearly the last week has been “Risk-on”! Both equity & bond funds saw record inflows for first time in 10 weeks as NO FED clearly coming into focus ( not our focus per se but the market’s” Without the Fed, Dollar can stay weak and inflows continue […]
Crude oil gave back its gains from yesterday’s rally. Volatility has picked up once again in the oil patch as traders attempt assess whether there will be enough global demand to cut into the historical surplus that has tankers just sitting off the coast unable to unload its oil.
What does oil’s rally mean for stocks and the economy with Mohamed El-Erian, Allianz chief economic advisor.
Emerging Money’s Tim Seymour helped subscriber navigate one the most volatile weeks in history.
As U.S. market participants started a new week they found Yuan pegged to basically the same level to the U.S. Dollar as it was last week Friday.
Yet another perfect storm is setting up in the oil patch adding additional downward pressure on WTI Crude oil.
As we head into the weekend the price of crude oil is basically unchanged hovering just above the near term support of 50.58 (7/715).
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 5 – On the call today we dissect the very strong US payroll number which keeps the Fed in play for 2015 but not enough for June.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 26 – On the call today I report live from the Engage conference in Detroit where one of the Fed governors has given fresh thoughts on how the Fed will deal with dollar strength.
- City ditches plan for Korean festival amid THAAD rowSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-27
- Traders weigh buying the dip in Under Armour after earningsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-26
- Apple CEO: Double digit growth in Japan, Brazil, India, RussiaSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-26
- Wall Street titan on TrumpSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-26
- Fast food earnings: McDonald’s and PaneraSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-26
- Peck: Twitter has monetization problemsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-26
- Twitter tanks on revenue missSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-26
- Under Armour fallsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-26
- Gillis on Apple: Nothing’s changing our thesisSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-26
- Apple hits after-hours highsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-26
- Apple CEO: ‘iPhone will be more important than ever’Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-26
- City ditches plan for Korean festival amid THAAD row