Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 28 – On today’s call we highlight the volatility that is underpinning the last week of the quarter, and first half.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 27 – On today’s call we continue the discussion about the increasing presence of central bank tightening around the world.
Casual observers and investors in EM occasionally jump in and out of themes and often this is exactly how to trade EM successfully. Those of us who are dedicated to the asset class and have invested in it through multiple cycles may get too close to the fire, and miss trading signals that demand a […]
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 26 – Headlines from the Supreme Court on church and state, and the travel ban do not calm the anxieties of a country that voted for less government but is getting more.
China bashing gets a little tiresome for me. While there is so much to attack in terms of the quality(and accuracy) of information flow and data, the political process, the market structure of the economy, the access of investors to the economy…
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 23 – We recap the weeks events and discuss the good and the bad of the world macro.
On today’s call we discuss the continued focus on the retail sector in light of Amazons relentless onslaught.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 20 – On today’s call we discuss the move in oil and the potential broader impact on markets which right now seem to be trading more on Fed comments and impact of the Dollar’s recent pop.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 16 – Amazon’s deal for Whole Foods brings attention back to sector specific tactical investing.
- Your first trade for Wednesday, June 28Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-28
- China launches new destroyerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-28
- China introduces emergency cybersecurity planSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- 4 ways to trade energy in a down yearSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-27
- Large floods may threaten central, southern ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Another 20 taken off missing people’s list in China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- China adopts intelligence lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Woman under probe for flipping coins in aircraft engineSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Your first trade for Wednesday, June 28