Fed is out this afternoon and while we do not expect an overly aggressive Fed,
Emerging Money daily Audio Call May 23 – Europe remains the economic engine of the world or at least the place with the best economic prospects.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 30 – What a difference a week makes when looking at the bounce across multiple asset classes that include Small Caps, Rates, High Yield, and Oil.
Today’s chart highlights where markets sit in the context of recent volatility, but very distant memories. The focus is High Yield Credit.
Janet Yellen gave Dollar Bears ammunition to look to the charts. Dollar Bulls are in abundance but that may be the problem. Once again the USD is an overweight long that despite the obvious presence of the Fed can’t get out of its way.
The MSCI EM (MXEF) Index has rallied 9.2% off the lows in December and has outperformed the SPX by 8% during that time.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call January 18 – Today we are reporting again from Asia and as Davos continues the global political dynamics continue to unfold with a strong endorsement for globalization being fought by unlikely characters(China).
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call – November 11 – This was an extraordinary week for obvious reasons and some that I’m not sure are as obvious.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 19 – Today we size up the housing market in the US after weaker than expected Housing Starts, but better than expected Single Family Starts.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 21 – We are halfway through the CB doubleheader with a victory for cyclicality in the first game.
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-21
- China building world’s first deep sea mining vesselSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 11 foreign military bands to join Nanchang Int’l Military TattooSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Beijing mulls banning fireworks in city properSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China begins to restore 350 kmh bullet trainSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Cheating scandal urges China to improve marathon cultureSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 80% of Chinese adults clueless on contraceptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China establishes environmental-capacity alert systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Chinese police arrest 118 in scam targeting seniorsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- CPC punishes officials for consuming high-end alcoholSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21