What does oil’s rally mean for stocks and the economy with Mohamed El-Erian, Allianz chief economic advisor.
So yesterday I said I thought oil prices were finding a bottom and explained the fundamentals. One part of my analysis totally missing was that there is a risk that China has triggered a fresh round of FX wars that will now bring in some of the largest oil producing countries in the world into […]
Discussing global growth problems for Venezuela, Brazil and Russia, with Kathryn Rooney Vera, Bulltick Capital Markets, and Tim Seymour, Triogem Asset Management.
Gold bugs finally found the strength to push gold slightly higher after 10 days of free fall this morning.
As we head into the weekend the price of crude oil is basically unchanged hovering just above the near term support of 50.58 (7/715).
The spot price of gold formed an evening star Thursday – Monday sessions singling a return to the bottom of the trading channel.
The U.S. Commerce Department reported retail sales jumped 1.2% for the month of May and revised April’s read higher by 0.2%.
Analyst are looking towards tonight’s China numbers as more evidence of a Chinese slowdown. But what is Dr. Copper whispering?
- Your first look for Tuesday, September 8Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- May the force be with you: 2 Star Wars tradesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- How to buy protectionSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- Fast Money final trade: .SSEC, Fed, Yen & BXSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- Apple can change the TV game: AnalystSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- Top Trades: Chipotle, Domino’s, and DisneySource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- May the Force be with you: 4 Star Wars tradesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- Fed proof your portfolioSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- Correction is déjà vu all over again: TechnicianSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2015-09-04
- Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-09-04
- Troop cuts signal path of peaceful developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2015-09-04
- Malawi ‘Cashgate’ scandal official jailed for 11 yearsSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-09-04
- 71 migrants in Austria lorry ‘suffocated in no time at all’: policeSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2015-09-04
- Putin Dubs European Migrant Crisis ‘Predictable’Source: The Moscow TimesPublished on 2015-09-04
- Putin Dubs European Migrant Crisis “Predictable”Source: The Moscow Times – Current IssuePublished on 2015-09-04
- Your first look for Tuesday, September 8