As Emerging Markets push near one year highs, we wanted to refresh our core views on markets, outlook and risks.
As we see the US emerge from the winter hibernation (Retail Sales, Industrial Production, Jobless Claims), we are also seeing signs of Emerging Markets recovery on Macro.
Good Morning Tim Seymour with your daily emerging money audio call. Emerging Markets this No April fool’s joke is now flat on the year after what has been the best run 15 months.
We endorse a look at Chile and outline why the country is one of our top OW markets.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call with Tim Seymour Monday March 31 where emerging markets are outperforming S&P 500 12 out of 15 days. Emerging Markets are up 12 of 13 days with EEM trading at $41 handle. Tune in for insights on trading the EEM.
Those EM “have’s” with exposure to either falling commodities, current account issues, political turmoil, or all of the above, are taking down all EM countries, even those who do not have (“have not”) the same exposure to such factors.
- Ex-lawyer admits subversion in trialSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- People calls for harsher sexual harassment penaltiesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- Military says quality of recruits is ‘guaranteed’Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- Mediators ease court’s burden as divorces riseSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- Coastal city looks to grow via high-tech talentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- China glad to train foreign astronautsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- Horse riding graduates get off to a good startSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- 21-year-old raises half-million for polar journeySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- New steps to tackle air pollution set for Beijing regionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-23
- China implements coordinated control of PM2.5 and O3Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-22
- Your first trade for Tuesday, August 22Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-22
- Stocks that will shineSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-21
- Guy Adami hits the streets for a reaction to today’s historic events in the skiesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-21
- In the battle of internet stocks, US giants may be falling behindSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-21
- Here’s why strategist Tony Dwyer is telling you to buy the dipSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-21
- Ex-lawyer admits subversion in trial