As Emerging Markets push near one year highs, we wanted to refresh our core views on markets, outlook and risks.
As we see the US emerge from the winter hibernation (Retail Sales, Industrial Production, Jobless Claims), we are also seeing signs of Emerging Markets recovery on Macro.
Good Morning Tim Seymour with your daily emerging money audio call. Emerging Markets this No April fool’s joke is now flat on the year after what has been the best run 15 months.
We endorse a look at Chile and outline why the country is one of our top OW markets.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call with Tim Seymour Monday March 31 where emerging markets are outperforming S&P 500 12 out of 15 days. Emerging Markets are up 12 of 13 days with EEM trading at $41 handle. Tune in for insights on trading the EEM.
Those EM “have’s” with exposure to either falling commodities, current account issues, political turmoil, or all of the above, are taking down all EM countries, even those who do not have (“have not”) the same exposure to such factors.
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victims