Do you come from a land down under? Oh yeah yeah… The tune is catchy and Australia has given us some great pop and rock bands over the years ( Men at Work, INXS, AC/DC to name a few) but also hold signals to the trading world of stocks linked to the fortunes of the […]
The euro is finding a toe hole on speculation that the new Greece government may soften its stance and work with international creditors.
I wanted to give a quick Friday morning update on the currency/commodities markets as we head into the weekend.
Closing our Aussie short a few weeks ago has proven correct.
China Flash PMI from HSBC is at 48.1 lowest in eight months and only one other print worse than this in last 18 months
What was recently their secret weapon to outperforming the S&P on EPS is now a headwind but is it a hurricane?
LONG the US Dollar was a trade that for much of 2013 was a consensus view, but to many this trade failed despite the backdrop of a stronger US economy and the Fed in the wings to taper.
We have chronicled the structural condition of the Australian Dollar for 9 months on EmergingMoney.com pointing out that a combination of weaker Chinese commodity demand and local interest rate policy (driven by China’s impact on the economy) were going to pressure the Aussie to multiyear lows.
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Xi stresses reform, development, stability during inspection tourSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Third BRICS environment ministers meeting held in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Torrential rain affects 390,000 people in C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- China’s draft law on supervision submitted for reviewSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese lawmakers call for revision on product quality lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Qatar wants to invest in AAL: 5 tradesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-22
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. China