Argentina pushes out Peronists for only 3rd time in an open election. Leftists are out and center right coalition is in power.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call July 30 – Markets around the world bounced back to flat after some extreme negativity yesterday on the Russian (RSX, quote) sanctions and escalation in Middle East we do you think the price action of Russia something to be cautious about chasing the market.
Argentina is dealing with a complicated legal quagmire that they have been led to by the capital destructive policies of the Kirchner administration.
That is the statement I heard from a wise man said to me today. So simple, yet the torrent of sentimental rain upon emerging markets for the last few weeks has seemed as if casual observers are throwing in the towel.
What was recently their secret weapon to outperforming the S&P on EPS is now a headwind but is it a hurricane?
DXY index is off -85bps in afternoon trading, but that doesn’t mean the USD strength devastation is not being felt across the world.
Emerging Market Bloodbath in iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (EEM, quote) and Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF (VWO, quote) sledded through the 200 day moving average in a way it hasn’t in a long time.
- Your first trade for Friday, August 18Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-08-18
- Beijing 8th cheapest city in the world for cab fareSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Smart unmanned capsule hotel opens in ChongqingSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- China moves to standardize recycling industrySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- China audit finds poverty relief funds idleSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- House reconstruction begins in quake-hit XinjiangSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Air routes adjusted to protect largest radio telescopeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Death toll rises to 8 in deadly coal mine landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- China warns of geological disasters in some regionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- HK Occupy Central student leaders jailedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Fighter lands safely after catching fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Friday, August 18