Argentina pushes out Peronists for only 3rd time in an open election. Leftists are out and center right coalition is in power.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Preview Call July 30 – Markets around the world bounced back to flat after some extreme negativity yesterday on the Russian (RSX, quote) sanctions and escalation in Middle East we do you think the price action of Russia something to be cautious about chasing the market.
Argentina is dealing with a complicated legal quagmire that they have been led to by the capital destructive policies of the Kirchner administration.
That is the statement I heard from a wise man said to me today. So simple, yet the torrent of sentimental rain upon emerging markets for the last few weeks has seemed as if casual observers are throwing in the towel.
What was recently their secret weapon to outperforming the S&P on EPS is now a headwind but is it a hurricane?
DXY index is off -85bps in afternoon trading, but that doesn’t mean the USD strength devastation is not being felt across the world.
Emerging Market Bloodbath in iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (EEM, quote) and Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF (VWO, quote) sledded through the 200 day moving average in a way it hasn’t in a long time.
- Your first trade for Wednesday, June 28Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-28
- China launches new destroyerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-28
- China introduces emergency cybersecurity planSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- 4 ways to trade energy in a down yearSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-27
- Large floods may threaten central, southern ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Another 20 taken off missing people’s list in China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- China adopts intelligence lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Woman under probe for flipping coins in aircraft engineSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-27
- Your first trade for Wednesday, June 28