Emerging Money Daily Audio Call October 6 – Global equities can now experiencing the duality of hope and fear now that rates are indeed moving higher again.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 28 – On the call today we discuss the move higher in global interest rates driven by a higher expectation of US tax cuts, and the ultimate question is what has been priced in vs what is realistic to expect.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 25 – This week markets are confronting the fallout from German elections which were not the slam dunk they were supposed to be and the impact this will have on the US Dollar,
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 12 – Higher rates mean higher banks especially those most geared to the yield curve which we argue is European financials more than US financials.
On a day when Mario Draghi has reinforced why investors must be careful when everyone moves to one side of the boat, its worth bring up a chart of EM equities long term, using long term moving indicators.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 6 – As we move further into the week it becomes increasingly clear that markets are willing to reward less dysfunction rather than more.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 25 – On the call today we discuss the global economy as the world’s central backers gather in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The macro data releases this past week support our view of continued global industrial and manufacturing growth.
Emerging Money Daily Audi Call August 1 – Despite the obvious presence of earnings season, and the always epic Apple print after the bell, today is all about macro, and asset allocation.
PMIs around the world are providing enough ammunition for those who need higher exports, and manufacturing to boost GDP, to in turn boost […]
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call – As the Fed concludes it’s two day meeting with little expectation of a rate hike, markets are looking past and potential for the Fed or other Central Banks to end the liquidity party.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 25 – As equity valuations continue to concern some strategists, earnings are giving investors just enough as long as the Fed and global central banks stay idle.
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17