Russia’s currency briefly surpassed the Ukrainian Hryvnia as the world’s worst performing currency year-to-date this week, but it isn’t clear whether the ruble is undervalued.
Stock markets across Asia may have taken the recent market rout on the chin, but that’s left them well-poised for a solid year-end rally, Goldman Sachs said.
…A rally, is the historic pattern. Markets have typically handicapped Fed rhetoric to be more dovish into the meeting or have been successfully guided down in their expectations from the Fed thus also setting a glide path into a 2pm announcement on Fed Day.
We continue to favor fertilizer space on recovering demand – and the old adage, “you can delay but you can’t deny fertilizer applications.”
Just when you thought Petrobras (PBR, quote) was re-emerging as an interesting investment play and not just a “trade”, there are headlines today in Fohla, a local newspaper in Brazil, that expectations of a fuel price increase may be canceled.
We introduce our Emerging Money Brazil Index (EMBRZ) which is an index of 20 stocks that give investors more balanced exposure to Brazil than they would get from an investment in the EWZ or other MSCI linked indices….
We endorse a look at Chile and outline why the country is one of our top OW markets.
- Hawking answers ancient Chinese philosophical questionSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-04-30
- Farms yield research, experience for Chinese studentsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-04-30
- Renowned Buddhist grottoes offer VR tripsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-04-30
- Action taken against leak of exam questionsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-04-30
- Hard efforts shown to crack down on online pornorgraphySource: China.orgPublished on 2016-04-30
- Xi urges sound economic developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-04-30
- Traders: How to play sagging biotech stocksSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-04-29
- Final Trades: Stocks that could go up in smokeSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-04-29
- Top Trades: Biotech’s brutal weekSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-04-29
- Yoh! AKA shut down Pearl Thusi in one TweetSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-04-29
- Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-04-29
- Taiwan leader unveils peace monument on anniversary of talksSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-04-29
- Xi asks officials to place more trust in intellectualsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-04-29
- Russian Consumer Confidence Falls to Historic LowsSource: The Moscow Times – Current IssuePublished on 2016-04-29
- Russian Consumer Confidence Falls to Historic LowsSource: The Moscow TimesPublished on 2016-04-29
- Hawking answers ancient Chinese philosophical question