Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 13 – The week ahead is not fully priced into market expectations for risk.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 3 – Fed heavy day with the feature being Yellen’s speech at 1pm.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 28 – Stocks sideways but EM equities drifting lower and we become more tactical on this trade over the next few weeks.
As the SPX rallies to a fresh record today on better macro globally and a continuation of a cyclically rally that is encouraging higher rates, technicals are saying be cautious with the extreme level of optimism.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call January 6 – On the call today we put the first week of 2017 for markets in perspective versus 2016’s start.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call December 20 – Rallying into year end and you can be glass half full rather than a smart skeptic (what seems to always be how it sounds, yet has often been wrong).
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call for November 10 has been released.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 8 – Global Markets see bad as GOOD. NFP joins weaker China and German data to give equities a chance to relax on ed and other CBs stepping away form their printing presses.
Tim tells Fast Money viewers to sell Potash (POT, quote) positions during the show’s Final Trade segment. Emerging Money readers heard the sell call first seven hours prior right here in Tim’s Potash update.
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three gamesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Battle between China’s Go champion and computer beginsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Antarctic capacity will be boostedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- New rules cause hassles for fliersSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- China stresses law enforcement on solid waste managementSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Submersible Jiaolong to carry journalist into Mariana TrenchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- New technology allows shoppers to pay with their facesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three games