Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 8 - As we recap the week and look to next week, markets remain caught between earnings season and political footballs in Washington and in Korea.
The ECB was the story of the week for us, or at least the way the market responded. The moves in the currency markets are far from orderly and while we feel the move lower in the USD has been justified, we are starting to get concerned about the velocity of the move. As folks who were calling for a weaker Dollar for a long time, we are starting to make room for a Dollar recovery in our portfolio. We discuss how investors might do that.
Was the move in Copper today justified? China’s import export numbers are blamed for a 3.3% slide that has taken down miners but remember where we have come from on this trade and it has been a lot in a short period of time…
Have a great weekend and our thoughts and best wishes go to Florida over the next few days…
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17