Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 7 - Mario Draghi was the story of the day and the Dollar chart is ugly, but it should not surprise if the DXY is really about USD/EUR.
We explain why 1.30 on the Euro makes sense and why this is huge for EU financials.
Why has Brazil gone parabolic? Another rate cut helps but the fiscal adjustment is real and Michael Temer is real. Whats next?
Energy remains in focus with the hurricane damage both destructive to demand but constructive to the sector... we explain.
Tune into your account for more information.
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17