Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 6 - As we move further into the week it becomes increasingly clear that markets are willing to reward less dysfunction rather than more.
In the face of a debt crisis the announced 3m deal gives equities reason to exhale on the eve of the ECB, NFP Friday and Hurricanes that are devastating the South East.
We feel the Fed Beige book is a sad reminder that the Fed really is unclear on what economic indicators mean anymore. Equities should still fear the Fed and we wonder whether Stan Fischer's resignation today is another reason for greater concern about how the Fed will conduct policy going forward. We explain...
Energy continues its shock and awe resurgence off the hurricane belt. We update our XLE and OFS trades.
Tune into your account for more information.
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17