Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 6 - As we move further into the week it becomes increasingly clear that markets are willing to reward less dysfunction rather than more.
In the face of a debt crisis the announced 3m deal gives equities reason to exhale on the eve of the ECB, NFP Friday and Hurricanes that are devastating the South East.
We feel the Fed Beige book is a sad reminder that the Fed really is unclear on what economic indicators mean anymore. Equities should still fear the Fed and we wonder whether Stan Fischer's resignation today is another reason for greater concern about how the Fed will conduct policy going forward. We explain...
Energy continues its shock and awe resurgence off the hurricane belt. We update our XLE and OFS trades.
Tune into your account for more information.
- 1st China (Beijing) leisure conference heldSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Pianist Lang Lang is leisure conference image ambassadorSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Former insurance regulator chief expelled from CPC, public officeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- 3 killed, 27 injured as bus mounts pavement in Hong KongSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- China steps up protection campaign ahead of World Rhino DaySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Exposed combustible ice found in South China SeaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- Your first trade for Friday, September 22Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-22
- Chinese professor taps online learning trendSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- NW China province asks public to name panda cubsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- ‘Orange Bag’ stirs controversySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- China’s female innovators shine in HangzhouSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- It’s Apple’s worst month in over a year, and the charts are pointing to more trouble ahead: TechnicianSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-21
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- 1st China (Beijing) leisure conference held