Emerging Money Daily Audio Call - September 2 - US Payrolls have a little bit for everyone but a weaker print was enough to take some pressure off the Fed and give market room to drift higher into next week.
How long can we do this?
Some EM markets are quietly hitting all-time highs even in a world devoid of growth and commodities that are tepid. Where are the opportunities?
Airlines remain our highest conviction large cap play in the US as we see valuations more than outweighing any risks from capacity additions. We discuss a core player in the sector.
Have a few beers this weekend and take a look at a global beer company that gives you great exposure to EM consumer and offers attractive growth and M/A upside.
Tune into your account and have a great weekend!
To Subscribe Click Here
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping forceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- HK starts launch of XRL joint checkpoint processSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- Chinese students take top honors in supercomputer competitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- 19 killed, 8 injured in Beijing house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping force