Emerging Money Daily Audio Call - September 2 - US Payrolls have a little bit for everyone but a weaker print was enough to take some pressure off the Fed and give market room to drift higher into next week.
How long can we do this?
Some EM markets are quietly hitting all-time highs even in a world devoid of growth and commodities that are tepid. Where are the opportunities?
Airlines remain our highest conviction large cap play in the US as we see valuations more than outweighing any risks from capacity additions. We discuss a core player in the sector.
Have a few beers this weekend and take a look at a global beer company that gives you great exposure to EM consumer and offers attractive growth and M/A upside.
Tune into your account and have a great weekend!
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China