On a quiet day of trading with the US bank holiday investors prepare for 3Q earnings season where the bar is suddenly high. We outline our view for the top line and bottom line and where we think value outperforms growth.
EM equities are following a path that seems to be driven by funds flows. Fund flows are not necessarily following a clear change in profit trends but rather higher expectation for growth. We discuss.
Tune into your account for more information.
- China reaffirms opposition to Dalai Lama’s visits to foreign countriesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airportSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Foreign journalists deem nation’s progress impressiveSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- China bags 15 golds at WorldSkills contestSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China reaffirms opposition to Dalai Lama’s visits to foreign countries