Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 30 - Today markets are focused on OPEC, the Dollar and Rates.
All with strength and the rates concerns and USD strength taking some bite out of the lateral trade from higher oil.
Brent holding big gains but the EM and broader resources trade not so much.
What is the problem with higher confidence and expectations in the new Trump economic plan and appointments? We will tell you…
China reports PMI tonight and we have a non-industrial way to play China that offers nice dividend opportunities as well.
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China