Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 23 - Investors should stay focused on rates, Dollar, Yuan and Copper as we move into a Holiday schedule in the US as 2yr Note rates are at 6.5year highs, the USD is further along into 13yr highs and the 10yr UST has now retraced back to last summer’s highs(2015).
OPEC meets next week but oil equities may have spoken. What do we mean?
EM bonds continue to sell off a short week after the largest exodus from EM bond funds in history. What does this tell us about investing in EM equities?
Get your calendar out and also your helmet as we enter a friendly seasonal backdrop with some huge event risk hanging over markets.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China