Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 2 - When the most dovish voice on the Fed uses language like “continuing a gradual path” in reference to a March rate hike markets should prepare for more Fed rather than less.
Today’s price action tells you that correlations to higher rates and a stronger Dollar are potentially more back in play than we had expected.
EM and reflation assets are reacting to the Fed as we might have expected them three to four years ago or even last year when there was the risk that the tightening cycle could be more severe and impactful for current account deficit and commodity economies.
What should you stay long in this environment?...
…Tune into your account for more information.
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three gamesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Battle between China’s Go champion and computer beginsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Antarctic capacity will be boostedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- New rules cause hassles for fliersSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- China stresses law enforcement on solid waste managementSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Submersible Jiaolong to carry journalist into Mariana TrenchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- New technology allows shoppers to pay with their facesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three games