Emerging Money Daily Audio Call March 2 - When the most dovish voice on the Fed uses language like “continuing a gradual path” in reference to a March rate hike markets should prepare for more Fed rather than less.
Today’s price action tells you that correlations to higher rates and a stronger Dollar are potentially more back in play than we had expected.
EM and reflation assets are reacting to the Fed as we might have expected them three to four years ago or even last year when there was the risk that the tightening cycle could be more severe and impactful for current account deficit and commodity economies.
What should you stay long in this environment?...
…Tune into your account for more information.
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airportSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Foreign journalists deem nation’s progress impressiveSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- China bags 15 golds at WorldSkills contestSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Xiamen promotes green delivery ahead of online shopping bonanzaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- 19th CPC National Congress election methods approvedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- WWF publishes Shanghai urban environment nature guidebookSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- CPC national congress shows more openness, transparencySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- Xi’s report at key CPC meeting further strengthens global confidence in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- China to divert more water from Yangtze River to ShandongSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airport