Emerging Money Daily Audio Call - March 1 - President Trumps address to the nation last night delivered on tone even if it didn’t deliver on details and global markets took notice.
Now what do markets do about the Fed who stands in the middle of the road as we move to the end of the week and confront the March FOMC meeting?
Bond yields are validating growth again and the US Dollar suddenly has become a friend to reflation assets and Emerging Markets. Can this continue?
Retailers globally are facing secular change that is painful but Home Retailers and the some parts of the retail chain are working well. We discuss.
Tune into your account for more information.
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airportSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Foreign journalists deem nation’s progress impressiveSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- China bags 15 golds at WorldSkills contestSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Xiamen promotes green delivery ahead of online shopping bonanzaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- 19th CPC National Congress election methods approvedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- WWF publishes Shanghai urban environment nature guidebookSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- CPC national congress shows more openness, transparencySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- Xi’s report at key CPC meeting further strengthens global confidence in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- China to divert more water from Yangtze River to ShandongSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airport