Emerging Money Daily Audio Call - March 1 - President Trumps address to the nation last night delivered on tone even if it didn’t deliver on details and global markets took notice.
Now what do markets do about the Fed who stands in the middle of the road as we move to the end of the week and confront the March FOMC meeting?
Bond yields are validating growth again and the US Dollar suddenly has become a friend to reflation assets and Emerging Markets. Can this continue?
Retailers globally are facing secular change that is painful but Home Retailers and the some parts of the retail chain are working well. We discuss.
Tune into your account for more information.
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Five killed in north China house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- China launches first Internet court in e-commerce hubSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Two officials under investigation following fatal coal mine landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Heavy rain kills 10 in GuangxiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Make China greener