Emerging Money Daily Audio Call - March 1 - President Trumps address to the nation last night delivered on tone even if it didn’t deliver on details and global markets took notice.
Now what do markets do about the Fed who stands in the middle of the road as we move to the end of the week and confront the March FOMC meeting?
Bond yields are validating growth again and the US Dollar suddenly has become a friend to reflation assets and Emerging Markets. Can this continue?
Retailers globally are facing secular change that is painful but Home Retailers and the some parts of the retail chain are working well. We discuss.
Tune into your account for more information.
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three gamesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Battle between China’s Go champion and computer beginsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Antarctic capacity will be boostedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- New rules cause hassles for fliersSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- China stresses law enforcement on solid waste managementSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Submersible Jiaolong to carry journalist into Mariana TrenchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- New technology allows shoppers to pay with their facesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three games