On today's call we discuss the continued focus on the retail sector in light of Amazons relentless onslaught.
Despite the obvious impact of Amazon on the entire sector, we caution that investors may be overreacting to inneuendo on the next "hook-up".
The US housing market remains firm and prices are moving higher but in fact we may also be seeing secular changes here that reflect changing dynamics for Millennials, and housing affordability is a major part of this.
The Emerging Market MSCI Index is in focus with the inclusion of Chinese A-Shares. Saudi Arabia also put in the on-deck circle for MSCI inclusion. What does it all mean and how should you trade it?
Turn into your account from one formation
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-21
- China building world’s first deep sea mining vesselSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 11 foreign military bands to join Nanchang Int’l Military TattooSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Beijing mulls banning fireworks in city properSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China begins to restore 350 kmh bullet trainSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Cheating scandal urges China to improve marathon cultureSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 80% of Chinese adults clueless on contraceptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China establishes environmental-capacity alert systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Chinese police arrest 118 in scam targeting seniorsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- CPC punishes officials for consuming high-end alcoholSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21