Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 27 - With the Fed painting a picture of controlled tapering on the horizon the markets have room to run especially when the ECB is also trying to step back from more hawkish rhetoric.
Equity investors should pay attention to two different market dynamics today. The first is in the Transports where we continue to break down and technical's are getting worse. The second is with the Dollar that has reversed almost 1% higher off of the overnight lows.
Asian tech stocks riding high after Samsung's record second quarter. We continue to endorse "STABB" over "FANG" and we explain why on today's call.
Tune into your account for more information.
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Five killed in north China house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- China launches first Internet court in e-commerce hubSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Two officials under investigation following fatal coal mine landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Heavy rain kills 10 in GuangxiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Make China greener