Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 25 - Quietly one of the biggest weeks of the year has snuck up on us when you consider the breadth of events, and potential headlines we could see from earnings, Fed, DNC, and BOJ meanwhile markets are just off all-time highs, volatility is too low and the world is experiencing a sickening amount of social unrest.
On the call we lay out our core big picture thoughts and try to help you navigate the events.
Oil will continue to be a major target for the bears citing the fall of 25% from the peak. We continue to believe Brent is nearing the bottom of a wide range that is building a base to trade into a $50-$55.00 level next year.
Meanwhile oil equities may not offer tremendous risk/reward into the next up cycle.
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China