Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 25 - Quietly one of the biggest weeks of the year has snuck up on us when you consider the breadth of events, and potential headlines we could see from earnings, Fed, DNC, and BOJ meanwhile markets are just off all-time highs, volatility is too low and the world is experiencing a sickening amount of social unrest.
On the call we lay out our core big picture thoughts and try to help you navigate the events.
Oil will continue to be a major target for the bears citing the fall of 25% from the peak. We continue to believe Brent is nearing the bottom of a wide range that is building a base to trade into a $50-$55.00 level next year.
Meanwhile oil equities may not offer tremendous risk/reward into the next up cycle.
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Xi stresses reform, development, stability during inspection tourSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Third BRICS environment ministers meeting held in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Torrential rain affects 390,000 people in C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- China’s draft law on supervision submitted for reviewSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese lawmakers call for revision on product quality lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. China