Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 16 - As we look back on today's trading action we focus on the move in the Dollar and the pause in the bank rally.
The Greenback continues to struggle making a move to the next level despite still very long positioning.
We believe the Dollar will continue to decouple in the short to medium term versus key crosses like EMFX, and commodities.
Lower yields led to a pause in the ferocious Financials rally today, some of this fueled by more dovish Fed comments. Consider any pause in Banks as the pause that refreshes.
Speak to you tomorrow.
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development