Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 4 - On the call today we outline why certain sectors can remain resilient even if all is not as it was grandstanded to be in Washington and on the legislative front.
While Trump and Republicans bumble their golden opportunity, equities in Four sectors remain attractive on valuation even while valuations overall for the market are elevated.
EU and EM stocks remain the most attractive allocations for investors seeking macro support around EPS recovery. It’s amazing how many US investors may hold a passport but are scared to travel outside the SPX when looking for well-run mega cap companies who are growing their EPS and raising distributions to investors.
Tune into your account for more information.
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17