Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 4 - On the call today we outline why certain sectors can remain resilient even if all is not as it was grandstanded to be in Washington and on the legislative front.
While Trump and Republicans bumble their golden opportunity, equities in Four sectors remain attractive on valuation even while valuations overall for the market are elevated.
EU and EM stocks remain the most attractive allocations for investors seeking macro support around EPS recovery. It’s amazing how many US investors may hold a passport but are scared to travel outside the SPX when looking for well-run mega cap companies who are growing their EPS and raising distributions to investors.
Tune into your account for more information.
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development