Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 3 - Auto sales and guidance on inventories are the headlines that lead the market lower but
this week will more likely be defined by Trump China, NFP on Friday and how the ECB tapers and talks to us.
We continue to see the environment support global equity flows while US small caps could leg lower. All of this may be relative performance analysis with a downward slant but where you can be on the right side of the trade.
Tune into your account for more information
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Five killed in north China house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- China launches first Internet court in e-commerce hubSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Two officials under investigation following fatal coal mine landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Heavy rain kills 10 in GuangxiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Make China greener