Emerging Daily Audio Call May September 14 - ON the call today we discuss the cross currents of asset classes with bond yields moving higher but the source of this move is not what you think.
Industrial stocks are arguably the place to be if rates are rising as the valuations are low and in the case of airlines (JETS, quote), transports and even some global manufacturers there is an argument to be made they are seeing more pricing power.
September will continue to be challenging and you must either have the stomach and the portfolio to not over trade or you must be tactical and ready to buy weakness which means you must create (or have already created) room in your portfolio. Where would we be watching?
Have you refi’d your mortgage yet and paid down more expensive debt? Get on it!
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17