Emerging Daily Audio Call May September 14 - ON the call today we discuss the cross currents of asset classes with bond yields moving higher but the source of this move is not what you think.
Industrial stocks are arguably the place to be if rates are rising as the valuations are low and in the case of airlines (JETS, quote), transports and even some global manufacturers there is an argument to be made they are seeing more pricing power.
September will continue to be challenging and you must either have the stomach and the portfolio to not over trade or you must be tactical and ready to buy weakness which means you must create (or have already created) room in your portfolio. Where would we be watching?
Have you refi’d your mortgage yet and paid down more expensive debt? Get on it!
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Xi stresses reform, development, stability during inspection tourSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Third BRICS environment ministers meeting held in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Torrential rain affects 390,000 people in C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- China’s draft law on supervision submitted for reviewSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese lawmakers call for revision on product quality lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. China