Emerging Money Daily Audio September 15 - Cross asset correlations continue to be part of every investor’s routine as we review sovereign bonds in Europe and Japan
before checking out FX, then begin to look bottom up at equities and evaluate portfolio positioning.
The reality is that we are in the middle of elevated uncertainty on politics, rates, earnings and where valuations should be in the middle of all of this.
Today’s call drops some perspective into the US data releases today that were less than stellar.
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China