Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 6 - With sentiment from the press and mkt pundits overly cynical and bearish into the worst month on the calendar for equities, we try to focus on reality.
Yes, there are risks to the market from CB’s, politics, and even global security but we view global macro healing slowly and there is resilience to risk asset trades that is underpinned by fundamentals.
Fed speak this week and EU politics are the headlines to watch.
EM equities continue a remarkable run and there is a distinction being made between a rebound form oversold conditions and a real rally build on stabilizing macro and EPS. We stay long.
The great cyclical rotation has legs and we are not running away from the trade while others suddenly pile in. We give an overview of the sectors and where we are supportive.
A tactical trade in Steel?
Tune into your account and sad goodbye to summer.
To Subscribe Click Here
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Xi stresses reform, development, stability during inspection tourSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Third BRICS environment ministers meeting held in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Torrential rain affects 390,000 people in C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- China’s draft law on supervision submitted for reviewSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese lawmakers call for revision on product quality lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. China