Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 6 - With sentiment from the press and mkt pundits overly cynical and bearish into the worst month on the calendar for equities, we try to focus on reality.
Yes, there are risks to the market from CB’s, politics, and even global security but we view global macro healing slowly and there is resilience to risk asset trades that is underpinned by fundamentals.
Fed speak this week and EU politics are the headlines to watch.
EM equities continue a remarkable run and there is a distinction being made between a rebound form oversold conditions and a real rally build on stabilizing macro and EPS. We stay long.
The great cyclical rotation has legs and we are not running away from the trade while others suddenly pile in. We give an overview of the sectors and where we are supportive.
A tactical trade in Steel?
Tune into your account and sad goodbye to summer.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-21
- China building world’s first deep sea mining vesselSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 11 foreign military bands to join Nanchang Int’l Military TattooSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Beijing mulls banning fireworks in city properSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China begins to restore 350 kmh bullet trainSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Cheating scandal urges China to improve marathon cultureSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 80% of Chinese adults clueless on contraceptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China establishes environmental-capacity alert systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Chinese police arrest 118 in scam targeting seniorsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- CPC punishes officials for consuming high-end alcoholSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21