Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 5 - Markets come back from the beach and must confront tactical and fundamental questions.
At a minimum, quiet markets drifted higher last week and that alone means pressure this week. Add in not just N Korea but the Trump acrimony and dysfunction is getting amped up again and expectations for anything fiscal are moving south in-line.
But the biggest issue for the markets may be coming later in the week as the ECB readies yet again to talk to the market about their bond unwind plans.
We are not sure they will say anything substantive or that they know what they should and can say. If we get a more hawkish tone from the ECB it could ignite fear in markets who have taken their eye off the Fed and global central banks' leaving of the party after almost a decade.
Energy remains a trade that can be supported from a trader's perspective even if the industry is long term in transition. We discuss OFS and XLE postions.
Tune into your account for more information.
- 1st China (Beijing) leisure conference heldSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Pianist Lang Lang is leisure conference image ambassadorSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Former insurance regulator chief expelled from CPC, public officeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- 3 killed, 27 injured as bus mounts pavement in Hong KongSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- China steps up protection campaign ahead of World Rhino DaySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Exposed combustible ice found in South China SeaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- Your first trade for Friday, September 22Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-22
- Chinese professor taps online learning trendSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- NW China province asks public to name panda cubsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- ‘Orange Bag’ stirs controversySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- China’s female innovators shine in HangzhouSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- It’s Apple’s worst month in over a year, and the charts are pointing to more trouble ahead: TechnicianSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-21
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- 1st China (Beijing) leisure conference held