Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 29 - OPEC announcement means what for Oil and what for markets?
On the call we have to ask questions that challenge what the prevailing views had been on oil that go back to the lows in Jan/Feb.
Why was oil really lower and does this announcement (if there is follow through) indicate investors must reassess what were assertions by many in the market as it related to peripheral assets:
And if there is solidarity within the oil producer community does that implicitly put pressure on central banks to unwind some of this extreme behavior faster than expected?
What sectors benefit the most from oil rising or at a minimum having a price floor underneath it?
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China