Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 21 - We are halfway through the CB doubleheader with a victory for cyclicality in the first game.
If anything we see the BOJ having sent implicit tightening messages even if this is not what they wanted to do. Rates are in play and so is the Dollar.
JGB yields will be positive before too long.
Make no mistake that the $FDX results after the bell yesterday are an important part of the cyclical rotation story for markets and may tell the tale that other transports and shippers will tell: they have some pricing power and see end demand improving.
Fed on deck at 2pm will clearly have a say over what direction the market closes today but positioning seems balanced going in and volatility is falling right now.
Tune into your account for today's important call.
To Subscribe Click Here
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Xi stresses reform, development, stability during inspection tourSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Third BRICS environment ministers meeting held in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Torrential rain affects 390,000 people in C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- China’s draft law on supervision submitted for reviewSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese lawmakers call for revision on product quality lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. China