Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 20 - On the call today we give you our obligatory preview of the BOJ/Fed doubleheader.
Even for baseball fanatics like me, a double header is a true test in endurance and love of the game.
A double central bank policy announcement days at this stage of the “season” is tough.
For investors who have been living one big central bank nightmare for 5 years it may be time for the season to end.
Maybe this event(these events) will truly be a seminal moment in that we are never more aware of the limitations of policy to effect the economic impact desired. Japan holds the key right now to policy approach changes. They may blink first although we doubt it…
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development