Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 20 - On the call today we give you our obligatory preview of the BOJ/Fed doubleheader.
Even for baseball fanatics like me, a double header is a true test in endurance and love of the game.
A double central bank policy announcement days at this stage of the “season” is tough.
For investors who have been living one big central bank nightmare for 5 years it may be time for the season to end.
Maybe this event(these events) will truly be a seminal moment in that we are never more aware of the limitations of policy to effect the economic impact desired. Japan holds the key right now to policy approach changes. They may blink first although we doubt it…
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China