Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 19 - On the call today we preview a busy policy week headlined by the BOJ and the Fed.
Once again we reiterate that the BOJ will have more impact on the market this week than the Fed.
Politics in Europe continue to be worth watching for more volatility ahead. Germany’s election cycle is worsening for pro-EU forces.
US banks under fire but will be an opportunity when the regulatory opportunism wanes only a bit. Stay close to the action fo the best quality/valuation stories.
EM remains to buy into YE but you will get your shot and don’t need to chase on up days.
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China